Ohlins TTX rear shock and steering damper recall

borislav

Control Rider
Boys and girls just to warn you all there is a recall on Ohlins shocks and steering dampers!
My new shock is affected by this and Ohlins strongly suggest to STOP USING YOUR BIKE until recall performed if you have affected unit!

motorkas

Nope. . .it's real - good news is it only is for shocks made from 11-06-13 - 2-19-15. so if yours was made either before or after, you're good.

Here's the link to the actual letter for the recall - the product and batch numbers are at the end. . .you can also enter the product number and serial number into the sight that Rude provided (can't wait to see you this weekend brother!!!!!!).

Right side of the shock is the product number; left side of the shock is serial number.

http://www.ohlinsusa.com/files/file...call Notice USA version 040215 (revision).pdf

borislav

Control Rider
Nope. . .it's real - good news is it only is for shocks made from 11-06-13 - 2-19-15. so if yours was made either before or after, you're good.

Here's the link to the actual letter for the recall - the product and batch numbers are at the end. . .you can also enter the product number and serial number into the sight that Rude provided (can't wait to see you this weekend brother!!!!!!).

Right side of the shock is the product number; left side of the shock is serial number.

http://www.ohlinsusa.com/files/files/Important TTX36 Safety Recall Notice USA version 040215 (revision).pdf
Kas off course it's real,I wouldn't joke with people's safety,I did mention my shock is affected!!!

motorkas

Kas off course it's real,I wouldn't joke with people's safety,I did mention my shock is affected!!!

I'm blaming my lack of understanding on your English. . .:D
NEW SHOCK!?!?!?!?!? - something in the works for this year that we don't know about?. . .:)

borislav

Control Rider
A little somthing,trying to keep up with you young kids!
Hopefully I'll get out there sometime this year,a lot on my plate now!☺