Ok i'm confused damnit!!!

D-Zum;166189 wrote: Have you had the Black & Tan?

Pitzer's in love with the Porter..the B&T's just as good..but a bit milder.

The Lager is best on tap at 33 degrees F..then it's like drinking honey almost.
Any beer that needs to be chilled to 33 F to be good isn't worth the glass it's packaged in.

HondaGalToo;166213 said:
And yeah, that Yuengling stuff rocks! In the winter, I prefer something heavier, though. I'm enjoying a Ten Fidy Imperial Stout (Oskar Blues Brewery, Lyons, CO). Very dark, full of body, delicious!QUOTE]

Now you're talking!

Two friends and I are undertaking quite a task this year. 365 different beers. 5 down, 360 to go.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
jaren warren;166461 wrote: Two friends and I are undertaking quite a task this year. 365 different beers. 5 down, 360 to go.
:adore:

Sounds like a great plan to me

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
jaren warren;166461 wrote: Any beer that needs to be chilled to 33 F to be good isn't worth the glass it's packaged in.

HondaGalToo;166213 said:
And yeah, that Yuengling stuff rocks! In the winter, I prefer something heavier, though. I'm enjoying a Ten Fidy Imperial Stout (Oskar Blues Brewery, Lyons, CO). Very dark, full of body, delicious!QUOTE]

Now you're talking!

Two friends and I are undertaking quite a task this year. 365 different beers. 5 down, 360 to go.
I never said it was bad at any temperature...well..not good warm. It's a pretty smooth, easy drinking beer. But, for some reason when it's on tap I compare it to drinking honey.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
jaren warren;166461 wrote: Two friends and I are undertaking quite a task this year. 365 different beers. 5 down, 360 to go.
I'd love to participate in that task, LOL. That and tasting tequila. Found another good one...Corzo. Yum! Now I have 3 favorites; that one, Corazon, and Gran Centenario.

trickyricky

All this beer talking is really not helping me get back into a different shape other than round!!
Oh well, working out is for lusers!!!!

joeyb

Looks like VIR changed their website, guess I better either head to Barber or Jersey in April :(