Old Guy from Days long past

Racerboy

Know the Toe
Good morning,
Ive been on board since 2001, but have been absent ever since! Sorry Lars. Im down @ Va. Bch, work @ Quantico as an engr, but have been racing since 1999. Im leaning more towards dirt bike riding now, I run a TT 500 Yamaha, CR450 & a YZF 450. lots of fun. I also run race prepped R1s in CCS. I believe this is my last & final yr. in competing. The occasional trk day here & there. I'll be @ VIR in May, June, July, Sept & Oct. Possibly squeeze in NC bike & Barber. BTW, I drive by Dominion everyday & the construction is coming along. Lots of landscaping to occur. I also noticed that the entire layout of the track has an up hill elevation to it running north & south, parallel to I-95. In terms as to size & comparability, it is about the same in acreage & layout like Roebling & VIR north. The entrance to the track is right next to the off ramp going north, not even 2 minutes off of 95.

P.S. Tried to edit the old posts here, but could not be rid of them, Help Lars..

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Welcome! I can't wait for Dominion. Looks like it will be a blast! Hopefully we will get a chance to meet/ride there.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Welcome back, Scott! We have a lot of folks from your area, looking forward to seeing you at the track.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
I work on Quantico.....along with a few other members (Otto and Wagner). Hit us up and we can do lunch in Qtown.

Racerboy

Know the Toe
BTW All,
I just recently found out as to why I have been a member since 2001. Most of the data base that N2 revised, used to be NESBA. Back then, it was not a bad deal to ride on a track thru a club such as them, and to think that Team Promotion had a small affiliation with NESBA, Glen and Bob were buds at one point! Not to take anything away from Glen, TPM is a great outfit as well. I am confident that N2 will be a very good professional business model. Like most riders as they got better, migrated away from NESBA to bigger and greater things, .i.e WERA CCS, AMA.