One more from Fayetteville, NC

DeathDealer

Hey what's going on guys. I have heard good things about the NESBA. I have 2 planned track days that I want to do and am looking forward to it. I'm in the Army, 26 years old and currently live in Fayetteville, NC. Don't hold it against me! ;) I ride a track only 2007 Yamaha R6 with all sort of goodies( maybe that's why I have no money, dam* it).:D Well I hope to see some of youaround the track sometime, have a good one and stay safe.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Welcome to NESBA!! You'll enjoy the ride...did you sign with the military special NESBA is providing? It's a great deal, see you out there!!

arhale09

I am assuming you are looking into riding VIR in August and maybe even CMP in September? Both are a pretty good time, and if you've never been to VIR-North you're gonna fall in love. At any rate, the Nesba folks are a pretty friendly bunch and there are tons of us in NC, so if you have any questions or need any help, don't be afraid to ask. Welcome to the club

DeathDealer

Thanks guy I really appreciate it. Last time I was on a track was 2005. Then I joined the Army so until now I haven't had time to go out here cause of all my deployments. If they only had a track out in the desert! I just recently got my track bike and am iching to out to a track.

lbsaxman

Control Rider
Welcome man , There are quite a few guys around from fayetteville , sanford ,,, we should all get together for beers one day .... I have a good spot ...