**ONE OF A KIND Matte black carbon fiber 07 600RR

njul9925

I never thought I would do this but I gotta finance my racing season for next year somehow.. streetbike has to go :(

This bike has been taken care of since the day I got it. I am the second owner and it now has 6760 miles she is more beautiful than ever.
It was lowsided at jennings w minimal damage and fixed back to perfect condition, I put alot of time and dedication into making sure this bike was perfect. (everything can be seen in my build thread )

THE PICS DO NOT DO THIS BIKE JUSTICE!! (i got a shitty camera) Trully has to be seen in person

• CLEAN FLORIDA TITLE IN HAND
  • Beautiful Matte Black paintjob
  • TONS OF CARBON FIBER ALL OVER
  • One of a kind Solo Seat Cowl
  • Yoshi RS-5 Carbon Fiber Slip on shortened 4 inches, (looks and sounds amazing)
  • BMC Race Filter
  • Keyless Gas Cap (will include stock one as well)Vortex RearsetsBlack Shorty leversHEL "carbon" SS LinesLockhart Phillips Carbon Fiber Sliders8000K HIDsDB WindscreenP*ssy magnet already installed
It will also come with stock passanger seat, passanger rearsets painted black, manual, spare key all that goodstuff..

Price $6500
Located in South Florida
NO TESTRIDES WITHOUT CASH IN HAND
I have lots more picstures if you are interested PM me or call/text 561-305-5101

I will let the pics do the talking now..
WHOEVER BUYS THIS WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED this bike is Unique and gets lots of attention everywhere!!!

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00021-1.jpg

DSC00022.jpg