ORANGE CZ rims honda cbr1000rr 600rr rc51

toptaz1000rr

front rim has some curb rash .. was sent to wills rim repair and cleaned up i also took them apart expecting to repowder coat them ... i can send back the bearings to you ify ou buy them or put them back together

1250 shipped
if you want them powder coated add 300.00 (actual cost) since they are already apart

toptaz1000rr

i have gold ones too .. rear rim is perfect front rim has has some repair done to it but i have balenced it out without problems and i have had it to 120 with no issues at all

rear rim pictured... im goingto geta pic of gold front rim later today

toptaz1000rr

run the 180 ... the rim accepts it without issues... i have run 180, 190's on the rim ... been told you can run 200 .. but i think its overkill and a waste...

Joe Vital

running the 180 on that rim will create even more set up problems than the 190. as you know i am sure, these bikes are very sensitive to ride height change.

toptaz1000rr

yes you are correct ... but the adjustments are minimal i have done it without issue...

i also change tire size on my 16.5's from time to time... front tire is more seseptable to sensitivity then the rear in my expereince