P.C. feeler.......

cartmen34

I'd absolutely be interested in this service, especially to the tracks farther away from me, like Barber and NOLA.

I think I have the same questions as everybody else, like how/where to arrange pickup / dropoff of the bikes, overall cost, etc, etc.

Subscribed. I eagerly await more details. Thanks!

jcrich

cartmen34;261406 wrote: I'd absolutely be interested in this service, especially to the tracks farther away from me, like Barber and NOLA.

I think I have the same questions as everybody else, like how/where to arrange pickup / dropoff of the bikes, overall cost, etc, etc.

Subscribed. I eagerly await more details. Thanks!
Since Chuck is located in Atlanta, my guess would be you would either need to live local to him or get your bike and stuff to Atlanta for him to transport. Otherwise he would have to open remote PC offices everywhere. ;)

beac83

So if I buy a SE area bike, would you store it for me for a fee and bring it out to the track?

That would make it possible for me to ride more days in the SE area, especially on weeks where I have to travel both before and after track time.

Lonewrench

I'm watching you guys from Jamaica today :wow: Keep the questions coming, I get stateside Sunday afternoon then I will hit the nesba board, these fools are charging me .65 per minute..........:banghead: nLater dudes:adore:

Lonewrench

I'm back till Friday pm then off to FL for X Mass , I'll return day after Xmass . See you then:) call me if you need me:adore: