P/Ns for SEALED GSX-R750 wheel bearings

komodo_goods

Does anyone have data on quality sealed cush,front and rear bearings for a 2007 GSX-R750. I removed mine for powder coating and was surprised to find the OEM bearing aren't sealed on the backside.

Thanks,
Ken

komodo_goods;300004 wrote: Does anyone have data on quality sealed cush,front and rear bearings for a 2007 GSX-R750. I removed mine for powder coating and was surprised to find the OEM bearing aren't sealed on the backside.

Thanks,
Ken
The inner bearing housing isn't exposed so no need to install a different bearing.

nokturnal

you should be able to bring the old bearing to a bearing supply place and they will match them up easily for you. should you want to go the sealed route.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I removed mine to get my rims powder coated as well. When I get home I'll check to see what I replaced them with.

Teh_K

Yea, the OEM ones don't really need to be sealed on the inside since the internal of the hub is sealed. I guess, in theory, if the wheel were off and the axle out, some dirt could fall inside the hub and possibly end up in the bearing grease.

Anyway, when I replace my OEM bearings, I usually get replacements from AllBalls Racing, which are sealed front and back: http://www.allballsracing.com/

The kits also come with replacement dust seals.