Parting out 2005 Kawi 636

sgmason

Vortex rear sets ($200), woodcraft clip-ons ($100), penske 3-way shock ($650), GPR Steering Damper ($250)

shaugdog

dude, that's the inside of the rear sets. I'd hope that part would be clean. How about a pic of the outside?

sgmason

rear sets

Dude, I just pics of the rear sets to show that they are in good shape. I was not paying attention to the inside or outside. If u want NEW Vortex rear sets for your bike there are dozens of sites that will accommodate u. Don't waste my time. They are a set of USED Vortex rear sets off a TRACK bike with normal wear and tear. Take it or leave it.

kawigirl76

sgmason;84981 wrote: Dude, I just pics of the rear sets to show that they are in good shape. I was not paying attention to the inside or outside. If u want NEW Vortex rear sets for your bike there are dozens of sites that will accommodate u. Don't waste my time. They are a set of USED Vortex rear sets off a TRACK bike with normal wear and tear. Take it or leave it.
I'm gonna have to ask the same thing, wondering what the condition of the pedal and pegs are. Lookin' at another used set and wanted to get the nicer one.

How much were you askin' for the wheels?

Staichovski

Hey, I am interested in a tire hugger/+chain guard, would you happen to have one?
Please pm me with price and pics if you do have it.

Thanks