Parting out 2006 R1 race bike (Charlotte, NC)

bmart

Control Rider
Plenty of parts to come from the assembled fabulous complete beast but here are a few (if you are interested in others, let's talk) All items are 'or best reasonable offer':

Front forks-WSS kit. One side low, one side high speed. .975 fork springs. 1309 Ohlins oil (19 CST, close to R7 wt.) About 50 miles on refresh by Thermosman. $1300

Rear Shock- YA743. Cylinder off of 343 or similar w/.95 titanium spring . About 50 miles on refresh by Thermosman. $800

Brembo front master 19 x 20 w/reservoir $200

Ohlins steering damper and mount $250

MB Motorsports extra radiator (see: http://www.mbmotorsport.it/en/) w/R&G radiator guard $1000

Bodywork, mixed items, brands, condition. Some need moderate repair. 2-uppers, 2-clear windscreen, 1-scratched tinted windscreen, 1-lower, 2-solo tails, 1-tail uses stock seat, 1-carbon front fender, 1-rear fender/hugger, 2-fuel tanks (1/pump) $500 (?)

Galfer front rotor set DF 475FLW (floating wave), KBA 61148 0509. Same as CW. (~$300 each new) $400

Front rotors, stock set $75

2-Rear wheels w/rotors, $125/each

To come, Full Bazzaz system, AM Supersport build engine w/cam, engine cases, slipper clutch, etc.

Feel free to text to ask for pics of anything. 704-519-9335 Brad

Greg Blanchard

Plenty of parts to come from the assembled fabulous complete beast but here are a few (if you are interested in others, let's talk) All items are 'or best reasonable offer':

Front forks-WSS kit. One side low, one side high speed. .975 fork springs. 1309 Ohlins oil (19 CST, close to R7 wt.) About 50 miles on refresh by Thermosman. $1300

Rear Shock- YA743. Cylinder off of 343 or similar w/.95 titanium spring . About 50 miles on refresh by Thermosman. $800

MB Motorsports extra radiator (see: http://www.mbmotorsport.it/en/) w/R&G radiator guard $1000

Bodywork, mixed items, brands, condition. Some need moderate repair. 2-uppers, 2-clear windscreen, 1-scratched tinted windscreen, 1-lower, 2-solo tails, 1-tail uses stock seat, 1-carbon front fender, 1-rear fender/hugger, 2-fuel tanks (1/pump) $500 (?)

Galfer front rotor set DF 475FLW (floating wave), KBA 61148 0509. Same as CW. (~$300 each new) $400

To come, Full Bazzaz system, AM Supersport build engine w/cam, engine cases, slipper clutch, etc.

Feel free to text to ask for pics of anything. 704-519-9335 Brad
Would the damper fit on an 07 R6?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Would the damper fit on an 07 R6?

If its the proper damper for the bike, 68mm stroke, it'll work on the 07 R6 so long as you use the race mount kit (not the top mount kit) such as the Markbilt (I have one for sale) or Graves.

Greg Blanchard

If its the proper damper for the bike, 68mm stroke, it'll work on the 07 R6 so long as you use the race mount kit (not the top mount kit) such as the Markbilt (I have one for sale) or Graves.
That's from the bike(s) you're parting out right... I forget, how much were you asking?
This guy is local to me so I could at least be able to go see it and make sure before I spend any money on one.. Just didnt know for sure if it will fit my R6.

bmart

Control Rider
I'm not sure who is talking to whom. I have a still together spectacular 2006 R1 that I am parting out as soon as the first important bits are sold. I don't want it sitting in 100 pieces all over the garage. A lot of tire kickers so far...

You are welcome to come by and have a look!

Greg Blanchard

I'm not sure who is talking to whom. I have a still together spectacular 2006 R1 that I am parting out as soon as the first important bits are sold. I don't want it sitting in 100 pieces all over the garage. A lot of tire kickers so far...

You are welcome to come by and have a look!
Still have it? I need a quick shifter. But I have an 07 R6... If you have one or know of anyone selling one I am in need.

bmart

Control Rider
Three more weekends on the track and then I'll have some time to start taking this apart. Anyone want any of the juicy bits? I'd prefer pickup in Charlotte but could ship some items if item and S&H are paid in advance. Thanks!

To come, Full Bazzaz system, AMA Supersport build engine w/cam, engine cases, slipper clutch, etc.

Feel free to text. 704-519-9335 Brad