Parts off 2005 Yamaha R6. For 2003-2005 R6 2006-2009R6S

DeathDealer

Prices are OBO. Pictures will be up soon. These parts came off my 2005 R6, but will fit 2006-2009 R6S and 2003-2005 R6. If you want more pictures of a certain item just let me know. Thanks!

Pictures below!!

Stock left and right levers: $20 + Shipping

Brake calipers with stock brake lines and good brakes: $90 + Shipping

Right stock clipon complete with throttle and start/kill switch: $ 60 + Shipping

Turn signal/light switch has small 1/2" scuff on corner: $ 20 + shipping

Stock ram air tubes left and right: $45 + Shipping

Brand new OEM black front fender for 2005 R6: $75 + Shipping

SharkSkinz painted Yamaha blue with yellow number plates. Comes with:
1-PC. RACE UPPER, 1-PC. LOWER, SOLO TAIL- Use Stock Seat, and DRAFT SHIELD. Fits 2003-2005 R6 and 2006-2009 R6S Right side of lower was cut for frame slider. No wind screen. Overall they are 7.5 out of 10: $595 + Shipping

Left side stock engine cover new never installed 9 out of 10: $35 + Shipping

I am also selling the header and mid pipe to my exhaust system. It was an Akrapovic full titanium system. I had a low side and the can got all bent. This will fit 2003-2005 R6 and 2006-2009 R6S. This is your chance to make your slip on a full titanium exhaust system. It comes with all the little springs. The mid pipe is slightly bent, but it will line up right. I'm not mechanically inclined so I don't know if it can be heated and made perfectly straight. The header its self is not bent. This a a way cheaper way of having a full system. Im sure it will fit other slip ons than just Akrapovic, $350 OBO + Shipping

DeathDealer

NEW PRICES!!! Parts that are left. Still have a lot of stuff guys. Prices are OBO. If you want more pictures of a certain item just let me know. Thanks!

Stock left and right levers: $15 SHIPPED

Brake calipers with stock brake lines and good brakes: $75 SHIPPED

Right stock clipon complete with throttle and start/kill switch: $50 SHIPPED

Stock ram air tubes left and right: $35 SHIPPED

Brand new OEM black front fender for 2005 R6: $65 SHIPPED

Left side stock engine cover new never installed 9 out of 10: $30 SHIPPED

DeathDealer

NEW PRICES!!! Parts that are left. Still have a lot of stuff guys. Prices are OBO. If you want more pictures of a certain item just let me know. Thanks!

Stock left and right levers: $15 SHIPPED

Brake calipers with stock brake lines and good brakes: $75 SHIPPED

Right stock clipon complete with throttle and start/kill switch: $50 SHIPPED

Stock ram air tubes left and right: $35 SHIPPED

Brand new OEM black front fender for 2005 R6: $65 SHIPPED

Left side stock engine cover new never installed 9 out of 10: $30 SHIPPED