Patriot/north roll call

Godfather

Okay,

Who's in for Patriot and North this weekend and Monday? Don't forget the meet and greet Saturday night!

R/
Godfather:D

denbsteph

Godfather;256994 wrote: Okay,

Who's in for Patriot and North this weekend and Monday? Don't forget the meet and greet Saturday night!

R/
Godfather:D
Good to see you are in for Monday. :adore: Make sure those authentic pasta dishes make it to the meet and greet :D

noobinacan

upnadam;257007 wrote: Yuuuuuuup!
meanstrk;257014 wrote:
In for North...
Oh geeeez...I wonder who's going to be chasing who ????:notsure::idea::p:rtfm:

IMG_7481.jpg

upnadam

noobinacan;257048 wrote: Oh geeeez...I wonder who's going to be chasing who ????:notsure::idea::p:rtfm:

IMG_7481.jpg
Let the Shenanigans begin right? With Ron on a much newer one sousand I just hope to be in the frame with him this go round. :argh:

bmrboy

upnadam;257096 wrote: let the shenanigans begin right? With ron on a much newer one sousand i just hope to be in the frame with him this go round. :argh:
thats a great photo ..... Yee haaaa :d

junglelogic

I'm in for Monday on North!!! Just signed up today. Now it's time to get to work on converting the bike back to track and mounting some fresh(er) rubber. I'm so excited.

JoshC

I'm gonna make every effort to make it on Monday for the North but it's not looking good with the work situation. So if anyone wants to buy my spot on 10/15 for cheap let me know. It is only for "B" group though. I'd rather have someone use it who will be able to be there for sure and have a good time rather than rush my ass off and probably still not make it and lose the cash...

Here's the for sale thread:
http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=26217