Patriot / North Roll Call

Godfather

No stunting!

Kruizen;292402 wrote: Scott I want to see my stoppie going into turn 1.

Didn't you go to the riders meeting and hear the rule on NO STUNTING!?:D

I'm curious to see it too! :D

It may take a while, Scott sends his SD Card to Dennis and then Dennis uploads the video.... Scott's computer is one of those that still uses dial up.... It take like 14 hours to load.

noobinacan

joeyb;292429 wrote: Aman...his name is Zack and he was pitted next to me, he had a few minor bruises and broken front brake lever but he was back out there after lunch hauling ass again :)
haulin ass would be the right word...
glad Adam dodged him and kept it up on the wet grass and glad he walked away.

willhf1011

Had a great weekend! First time at VIR and I see what all the hype is about. Thanks to Chuck for all the help with the bolts getting my el cheapo rearsets worked out. Got to ride I on Sunday and really enjoyed the pace an passing rules. Got the official bump on Monday, can't wait to get back out there with everyone!

Dunham

willhf1011;292449 wrote: Had a great weekend! First time at VIR and I see what all the hype is about. Thanks to Chuck for all the help with the bolts getting my el cheapo rearsets worked out. Got to ride I on Sunday and really enjoyed the pace an passing rules. Got the official bump on Monday, can't wait to get back out there with everyone!
I enjoyed riding with you that last session. I'm glad you had fun!

willhf1011

Dunham;292469 wrote: I enjoyed riding with you that last session. I'm glad you had fun!
John, thanks to you especially! I appreciate you working with me, I wish I had gotten hooked up with you earlier in the day.