Patriot / North Roll Call

skychuter

I'm in for North on Monday...rollin into the paddock on Sunday....see you guys in the area!

Tommy
I Group #82
08 CBRR1000 (red, white, blue)

junglelogic

I'm in for Monday! I'll be there Sunday to camp in the cold. Got to remember the heater, and the extra blankets, and the blow-up doll.... Oh, wait... Wrong trip!

Does anyone know if we can bring those patio fire pits and build a campfire? I think I remember seeing that before, but not positive.

moto1320

prplppleatr239;292121 wrote: I managed to get off of work for Monday last minute and want to do both days, but it looks like Sunday is full now. Boo!

Anybody want to sell me their B-group spot?
I'm not sure if I'll make it after all for Patriot so I went ahead and cancelled my spot in B since guys were wait listed. I just sent the email so I doubt it's done yet, but keep your eyes peeled.

matt2212

steve gould;292215 wrote: I thought there was a no open fire rule but I have seen open fires there the last several times we've been.
I remember reading a rule against ground fires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Jwlman

I am looking for a 2004 cbr600rr front rotor. If someone has one and is going to vir on Sunday or Monday please let me know.

asmooth600rr

Rotor

Jwlman;292243 wrote: I am looking for a 2004 cbr600rr front rotor. If someone has one and is going to vir on Sunday or Monday please let me know.
I have a 2005 rotor, probably the same as 2005. I assume you only need one side.

devildogae

WTB used well priced tire warmers, my front stopped working, my rear still works! Or maybe I can borrow a front some somebody just for Monday?

matt2212

devildogae;292262 wrote: WTB used well priced tire warmers, my front stopped working, my rear still works! Or maybe I can borrow a front some somebody just for Monday?
I can probably lend you a front warmer if you don't find one to buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

joeyb

Aman...his name is Zack and he was pitted next to me, he had a few minor bruises and broken front brake lever but he was back out there after lunch hauling ass again :)