PC for 13

Lonewrench

Hi Guys and Gals,
Just wanted to give you an early season update on a few things. First of all we are very greatful for the complete bike overhaul's we got this winter and continue to get now,we love building first class bike for first class people. Secondly I wanted to say thank you to all the riders welcoming Fluidology to the track as well. Steve has been a great friend of mine for a long time now and he is doing his part to cover my ass when I'm off screwing around with Daner.
For 2013 PC will be only carrying Dunlop N-tec U.S. rubber. We can special order anything you like but this is what sells the best in the S.E. region, this is what we have the most experience with in the U.S. and we have a special relationship with Dunlop in Buffalo so we can take care of issues quickly as well. All tires purchased at the track will be subject to local tax rates, there still is a disposal rate of 4.00 per tire.( some of you have gotten away with leaving them behind) Please take them with you.
I made an offer at our last Barber event and I'd like to extend it for another event in effort to save you some money. Flips and mounts are 20.00 per wheel we have had this rate for at least three years with NO increase however, I'm gonna try and make it better for you but it's up to you! If you bring us the wheel clean,with no sticker residue and no wheel weights we will flip your tire for 15.00 instead. That's five clams in your pocket please try to take advantage of this. P.C. will supply a table set up just to clean your wheels along with contact cleaner, spray cleaner and proper shop rags at no cost to you,just a cleaning area for you to save money.

Moving onto what tires we sell and carry trackside:
Dunlop
DOT 190 55-17 7455 or 5436 compound medium 189.00
Slick 190-55-17 7455 or 5436 compound medium 189.00

DOT 190-60-17 8477 compound most durable 249.00
Slick 200-55-17 8477 compound most durable 249.00

DOT 120-70-17 7455 or 8477 compound 165.00
Slick 125-80-17 7455 or 8477 compound 165.00
We will be carrying the 165 rear slick as well

If you purchase a tire from us you will have that tire mounted by us for free other wise it's 20.00 unless you have a clean wheel :)
In addition to tires,our suspension service has come alive with a vengeance, If you are thinking about serving suspension parts let us know and we can quote you asap. Most fork rebuilds are 250.00 with forks off the bike and 350.00 with forks on. Shocks are generally 150.00 off and 200.00 on. Suspension set ups are still only 40.00 and its money well spent ask anyone who's had us do it we have lots of safisfied folks out there.
Special orders DO NOT UPSET US, if you need something special delivered to the track call at least ten days prior to the event and we can make it happen and we can deliver it to the track event for you.
I find that you guys love benchracing and talking about this stuff as much as I do so we may as well all benefit from it. I am gonna try to hit some bullett pointss at the riders meetings from now on and touch on safety,specials and how to have a better time by being prepaired at the track.:D

More info on us to follow.............

Motofun352

Control Rider
Chuck's the MAN! Savin' us poor folk every buck he can! :) Oh yeah, his service and quality are second to none.

Ruhe52

Motofun352;272428 wrote: Chuck's the MAN! Savin' us poor folk every buck he can! :) Oh yeah, his service and quality are second to none.
Doing everything he can to make this sport more fun even when Jerry wants to pull a gun......

What uh I thought we were doing more track poetry sorry.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

Si Maroun (TT Moto Gear)
Control Rider
Chuck and Jerry have been GREAT! Once I started using them, I realized just how much knowledge, experience and support twos pro's can give to a track day rider like me. PC has put a bike under me that I never could have developed myself, regardless of the budget and parts. The true value is in making all those parts work together specifically for me. They just don't bolt parts to a bike, they make sure every part works with the next. Dyno charts don't lie:eek:)
The end result has been faster lap times, a more reliable bike and most importantly... more track time:)
Thank you guys!