PCW is moving,again.......................

Lonewrench

Default PCW is moving,again.......................
Hello Nesbians,
We are moving for the second time in two years due to growth of the company. We will be moving until about Sept 5th. By then the phone lines should be open again. My cell is still the same and you can always contact me via PM or Email too. The new shop is stunning,very nice indeed you will all be impressed to see it,we are very proud of it.
There is an address change you need to be aware of though,I have not changed it in my signature so please be aware of it.

Performance Cycleworx
221 Rope Mill Parkway
Suite #3
Woodstock GA 30118
The new location is about two miles south of our current location and is way more user friendly. See you at the track

bmrboy

I stated in a previous post ....... I'm sure your New Home will be 100% Top Notch ..... :wow:

As well it should be .... Top Notch Shop for Top Shelf Guy ...... :agree:

Good Luck ..... Mr. Charles ......... :adore:
Thanks for all you do . :D

Ruhe52

New shop is going to be sick. Not only a great place to get your ride fixed or prep'd but also to hang out as long as Mr. Charles isn't elbow deep in some disaster nice entry sitting area. Proper suspension room, engine area, tire changing station and 3 mechanics bays. Dirty room aka the Kasbah!!!
And tons of storage
All proper.

Can't wait to check this out!!! I hope there's a spot all picked out for my bikes to live---minus the mice that abound in their present location:D