Penske Double Clicker

1lowr1

Hey guys, I have a Penske Double Clicker with a Hypercoil that came with my R1 and im not going to use it. Not that familiar with them so the best offer I get over $300.01 gets it.

1lowr1

pix of Penske

Tried to upload pix but my files wont come up. I can email pix or text. Also I put pix in my profile.

1lowr1

Hey 1bad7, I have looked all over this thing and can't find any info. I do know that it is an 8987. That's all I know. The guy I bought the bike from did road race the bike. I tried to contact him but he has moved to Belize. Sorry I don't have more info

1lowr1

Ok guys today is it!!! Last offer was $380 + shipping. Looking for $400... if you want it just hit me with an offer. Its actually an 8987 triple. Good deal on a $1100 shock.....

1lowr1

Also I may consider trades, sorry I should have said that earlier. Possibly for a extended swingarm or????? Let me know what you have..

1lowr1

Sale Pending!!!! Thanks Bryan for being an upstanding guy....enjoy the atlanta weather you lucky dog

Nexus

1lowr1;224852 wrote: Ok guys today is it!!! Last offer was $380 + shipping. Looking for $400... if you want it just hit me with an offer. Its actually an 8987 triple. Good deal on a $1100 shock.....
Just noting I had a suspension guy look at the pics as they mentioned it looked like a double.

1lowr1

Hey Nexus, that maybe. I work at a local cycle shop and we looked also and with no info on the shock we where going by looks and description from online dealers of penske suspension products. But honestly your guy may be correct. I truly don't know that much about it. Still seems to be a fair price for it.

JRA

Penske 8981 Double Adjustable (ride height, rebound, compression)

Notice the gold knob on the reservoir. It allows only low speed compression damping adjustments.

JRA

Penske 8987 Triple Adjustable (ride height, rebound, low speed compression, high speed compression)

Notice the adjuster on the reservoir. It has a sliver knob and then another silver knob within the first silver knob. These two knobs adjust low speed compression damping and high speed compression damping.

1lowr1

As I stated in the beginning, IM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THESE SHOCKS!!! ALL I DO KNOW IS IT IS A PENSKE. IT WAS ON MY 2003 R1 WHEN I BOUGHT IT!!! IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED YOU CAN PM ME AND WE WILL GO FROM THERE... THANK YOU.