Penske Double Clicker

1lowr1

Also I am open to trades....not trying to fool anyone. As im sure you guys know more about this type of shock than I. My son is into pocket bikes or anything you may want to trade. Again thank you all..

JRA

I was just trying to help you figure out which shock you actually have and I posted pictures so you could see the difference. Generally the double adjustable shock has a gold adjuster knob on the reservoir. Some of the older ones had a silver knob that had more clicks of adjustment, but the bottom line is that if the reservoir has only one adjuster knob then it's the double adjustable, and if it has two adjustments on the reservoir then it's the triple adjustable shock.

If you really want to sell or trade the thing here then post a picture of it so people can see what you are selling. Just click "Manage Attachments" under additional options below the reply box to upload a photo.

1lowr1

Again I can't seem to upload a picture. Trying to do so on my NOT SO SMART SMART PHONE .....If someone wouldn't mind I can email or text them the pix and post them for me...

Nexus

Here are the pics. Hopefully it sells. For me it just cost to much to buy it and retro fit to my R6...thanks though.

1lowr1

Awesome, thanks nexus...ok guys here's the deal. After a lot of confusion on my part and the help from you guys I AM SELLING THIS THING TODAY!!!! The best offer over $300.01 between now and 7:00 pm today gets it. Im just ready to pass this thing on. Just hit me up...you guys can just text me @ 540-820-1176, thanks Gary