Performance Cycleworx is closing down.....

Lonewrench

From December 7th until Dec 18th for a much needed cruise to the Caribbean with my bride to be. For those of you who have bikes at the shop thank you, for those of you who are bringing bikes or thinking of PC thanks in advance.
The suspension special that we are running until Jan 1 will now be extended through the full month of January due to the amount of work we have received from the NESBA paddock. There's gonna be some sweet rides the S.E. paddock this new year !!!!:adore:
The staff at P.C. would like to thank the NESBA staff, admins,cr's and especially the members for making us feel so welcome in our second year of service. We know 2013 will be even more fun and can't wait to get crackin' at it. So for now I'll say Later Dudes !!! surfs up for Carli and Chuck. ( Yes we asked Jerry to come with us but he's a land lover;))

bmrboy

Well ,Congrats is in order to the happy couple ... :congrats:
A good cruise is a blast ... lots & lots of food and drink ...
24 hrs. a day... Enjoy.... ;)

Meat

I assumed it was only a matter of time until you and Carli went on one of those Barefoot Cruiseline cruises for swingers. I hope you guys have a great time!

Lonewrench

Meat,
All I can think about is the photographer at your wedding you told me about. So when we are chillin' on the beach in the Caymens I'm gonna be pissing myself. I'll be keeping an eye out for all the cat like photog's :wow:

27Ducati

Reading the headline I thought you were closing for good. I'm really glad that's not the case. Have a great vacation!

cartmen34

Yeah, actually got wide-eyed when I read the headline. lol

Congrats Chuck! Enjoy your well deserved vacation!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
27Ducati;261035 wrote: Reading the headline I thought you were closing for good. I'm really glad that's not the case. Have a great vacation!
This!

Have fun.

Have a couple of extra drinks for us. :)

Motofun352

Control Rider
Have a great Vacation!
Question: Will someone be at the shop to receive shipments or should we hold off until after 12/18?
Thanks

Lonewrench

I didn't say it out loud but Jerry will be here working undercover while I'm gone. He won't be keeping normal hours and won't be answering phones or emails. I will be answering emails the best I can from Freedom Of the Seas :) Ship whatever you need to, it will be received,you sending suspension for freshening bud?