Philadelphia to NJMP 8/13

mason42

Hi,

I am considering doing my first track day on 8/13, and I am interested in sharing a ride. If you have room for an extra bike, please let me know. I'm happy to pay for the privilege.

Thanks,

Mason

Spork

I'm headed down 8-11 for both days , If i get this trailer tonight , I'll have room if you don't mind riding both days .

mason42

Thanks Spork,

This event is going to be my first. I think that because of my lack of experience and because of my work schedule I'll only be going for one day.

If I make it down, I'll try to track you down and introduce myself.

Mason

R

rekeleldorf

Good Luck for your Bike. Better you should search a room near to your home so that you can take better care about it.
Regard:(

juicebox

I'm headed up from DC on the Sunday before and riding both days as well. Don't let it being your first time out influence riding both days though. The Basic group is mostly riders who are out for their first few track days. Try and find a coach to work with you.

mason42

Thanks for the advice. Because of work, I'll only be there on Tuesday. I'd love to do both days, though.

aluminumpark

Spork,
I'm also hoping to do just 8/13. Would you be willing to meet up before you head down so I could send down my cooler, canopy, chair and gas with you? I could ride down to the track tuesday morning from philly and then ride back with you.

Spork

aluminumpark;283866 wrote: Spork,
I'm also hoping to do just 8/13. Would you be willing to meet up before you head down so I could send down my cooler, canopy, chair and gas with you? I could ride down to the track tuesday morning from philly and then ride back with you.
I saw your above post ... LMK if things change ...

9mmkungfu

Spork;280800 wrote: .. I'll have room if you don't mind riding both days .
ziqixinyue;292198 wrote:
I'll have room if you don't mind riding both days .
These spammers (not Spork) are getting sneaky.