Photo Albums….Why not!?

Lars

I discovered people that use to have a Photo Album in here took it down or made it private.

Why that!?

I think it is pretty cool with few pictures, so that you can recognize guys at the track. At my TD’s after the new board came up, I had a number of guys coming over at present them self because they recognized my bike. From only knowing a handful guys I know way more NESBIANS now – Family grows :)

I am looking forward to see you all in March at VIR

/Lars

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Here's mine Lars. Take a look at it and let me know when you're done. I'll make it private after that! j/k:D

Meat

Lars;28916 wrote: I discovered people that use to have a Photo Album in here took it down or made it private.

Why that!?

I think it is pretty cool with few pictures, so that you can recognize guys at the track. At my TD’s after the new board came up, I had a number of guys coming over at present them self because they recognized my bike. From only knowing a handful guys I know way more NESBIANS now – Family grows :)

I am looking forward to see you all in March at VIR

/Lars
Alright already, quit your bitchin'....I put a pic in. ;)

Lars

Thunderace;28918 wrote: Here's mine Lars. Take a look at it and let me know when you're done. I'll make it private after that! j/k:D
Attn. Jim
I guess you don’t have time for photo albums while doing throttle body work on a GXR :D

If you did not know: You have to be member of the board to be able to see the albums

Attn. Meat
What is the beautiful lady doing with that ugly guy :saythat:
Thank you for your picture and you look like a nice guy :D

Cu all,
Lars

Meat

Lars;28927 wrote:

Attn. Meat
What is the beautiful lady doing with that ugly guy :saythat:
Thank you for your picture and you look like a nice guy :D

Cu all,
Lars
Courtney is such a sweet chick. She is always with me at the track.

Nice guy?....that is my mean face of death.