Physicistkev's video extravaganza, Summit May 8, Advanced group

physicistkev

Control Rider
The video is a bit rough. The mounting point on the nose for the camera is not a sturdy as I thought. I will work on it for the next day. Everything should be viewable now as the last video has finished processing.

trekuhl

Control Rider
nice as always. for some reason in sesh6 when i got you before 10 i went wide and thought i lost a ton of time on the rumbles but it wasnt too bad from the looks of it :)

physicistkev

Control Rider
I didn't draft you, which was stupid because it would have let me pass you. So I was looking at turn 1 when that crazy guy on the zx10 (les or ricky??) went by in the braking zone, and I thought that upping the ante wasn't a wise choice.

I was just happy to be back on the bike and that my hands and wrists were up to the task. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and am looking forward to getting more track time and getting back up to your pace again.

BTY, I love the giddi-up motions you were making on the bike coming up to the bridge.

NegativeCamber

Bob
Control Rider
Since this looks like the Summit Video thread I'll though up something I got. I'm pretty sure most of you guys have seen this, but in case you haven't, here is a vid of the incident I had on Friday. Can't believe the camera angel I got... I switched the GoPro to my swing arm just before this session. Enjoy:

Roadrashack

I have crashed before with other organizations, but I have never had the director (or the person in charge) come check on me in the pits, nevertheless at the scene of the accident. Kudos to N2 for caring.

Is that you with the arm hyper extended? Yikes....

NegativeCamber

Bob
Control Rider
N2 is a top rate organization with a great staff. I've been fortunate enough to have experience nothing less from them.

Thankfully, I was the guy in the white suit.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Nice vids Kev...and great riding with your wrist in the condition it is. Beast mode :cool:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Since this looks like the Summit Video thread I'll though up something I got. I'm pretty sure most of you guys have seen this, but in case you haven't, here is a vid of the incident I had on Friday. Can't believe the camera angel I got... I switched the GoPro to my swing arm just before this session. Enjoy:
Seems like both of you are ok, which is always a good thing!!

E-Dizzle

Smooth is fast!!
Control Rider
Vinny I was the guy that wrecked into Bob. Was very thankful that both of us walked away and for Bob for being a good sport. I understand the mistake I made and have learned from it. I love riding with N2 for the organization and the people that ride with them.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
E, Glad it worked out the way it did and yes, we all still have something to learn when it comes to this sport. We'll see you out there my friend.

physicistkev

Control Rider
Not to trudge up things, but I caught Erick and Bob's crash on my rear cam. I didn't notice it before since it was in small PIP frame on my videos. I posted a 26 second clip of it here