Pics Of You at VIR

smack28752

I noticed that Pics of You had taken the notification regarding VIR 8/23-25 off of their site. I emailed to see if there was a problem. John Robinson wrote me back and said they had a hard drive crash and lost the pictures....

That's a bummer because by lunch on Saturday, I had 33 shots taken of me and they were all good (for an old slow guy, they made me look good with cool camera angles, etc). I was gonna break down and buy them this time. Of course I did not make it back to the trailer before we left the track.

Just wanted to let you know in case you were looking.

Jonny

Damn! Samething with me, I didn't make it back to the trailer on Sunday and was going to order them online. Now I'm bummed. Does anyone know if they are going to be at CMP next weekend?

michicago

Damn, I was wondering why the link disappeared! :(

In you're dying to see photos from your day, the VIR photographer should have their photos up soon. The pictures are usually not as good as Pics of You, in my opinion, but better than nothing.

hossspowerinc

michicago;12395 wrote: Damn, I was wondering why the link disappeared! :(

In you're dying to see photos from your day, the VIR photographer should have their photos up soon. The pictures are usually not as good as Pics of You, in my opinion, but better than nothing.
This was my first trackday too :(. Where do we find these other pics?

barry38

Considering that PICS of YOU has taken tens of thousands of NESBA pics over the last four years and that something like this has happened only once is pretty amazing.

I can't say enough good about John and his crew. These guys ROCK!!!!!!!

smack28752

barry38;12451 wrote: Considering that PICS of YOU has taken tens of thousands of NESBA pics over the last four years and that something like this has happened only once is pretty amazing.

I can't say enough good about John and his crew. These guys ROCK!!!!!!!
You are right Barry. They do a terrific job and lately they have had about 8-10K pictures PER WEEKEND! I hate it happened to them as I know it cost a lot of opportunity dollars, time & effort spent with no income from it.

I was just trying to let folks know what happened.