Picture loading help

Ron R

Hello all , I am in need of some help getting pictures on this forum. I am not very good with computers and don't know anyone that can help. So if you have a little time give me a shout. Thanks. Ron
240-472-five one four eight
OR , if there's someone out there doing this for a fee that's fine too. Take care.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Ron,

Open up a Photo bucket account (Free)

http://s1254.photobucket.com/

Upload you pics to photobucket creating an album. Once uploaded go to your library and you' l see your pictures with 3 links below each photo that you are able to copy by highlighting and hitting control C (Ctrl C), use the bottom one of the 3 and then paste that link into your post,

Hope that helps,
Tom

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
If you have the picture on your computer, you do not need a web-based account anywhere. Just click the button that says "Upload a File" underneath the dialog box you are typing in. Find the picture you want to upload and double click that picture. You can leave the picture as a thumbnail or click the "Full Image" button right next to the picture. I did both so you can see what I mean.

The only issue is if the picture is too large, you will need to crop it or reduce the file size to the maximum allowable size on the forum. That is where Photoshop comes in handy.

Attachments

230.7 KB · Views: 6

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
iPhone user?
A quick and easy way to make a file smaller and uploadable with an iPhone is to email it to yourself, choose the "medium" size when it prompts you while attaching it. Then open the emailed version and save it. Now just upload the new version.
Not sure if this works for anything else but I do it all the time.
There's probably an even easier way too but this works.

Ron R

Thanks guys. I'll try the phone over the weekend. If that don't get it I'll try the computer when I get home Sunday.