Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro tires.....Where to buy???

ltsheets

I live in NW florida near Pensacola. I'm just trying to find the best place to order a set of Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro's from online to get the best price. I've had a hard time finding places that sell them so far. Thanks.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
www.mphbikes.com They're a Pirelli race tire distributor in GA. Same price on the Superbike Pros as the above mentioned place.
In general, race tires are only sold through distributors; your local dealer and regular online shops won't and can't carry race tires. There's some exceptions, probably, especially with the Superbike Pro, as they aren't a race tire. Just an FYI should you want race tires at some point in the future.:)

Ex. 39

HondaGalToo;232834 wrote: www.mphbikes.com They're a Pirelli race tire distributor in GA. Same price on the Superbike Pros as the above mentioned place.
In general, race tires are only sold through distributors; your local dealer and regular online shops won't and can't carry race tires. There's some exceptions, probably, especially with the Superbike Pro, as they aren't a race tire. Just an FYI should you want race tires at some point in the future.:)
:agree: Chis Jenson and Geoff May own this shop. GREAT guys to do business with. Great prices on the tires too.

Ex. 39

must be a different type of partnership then. Just basing that on the fact that Chris told me he and Geoff were partners.......maybe he just meant that like "bro's befoe hoe's."

Either way, Theyre both good peeps and worth a shot for their business.

ridelater

people need to post some prices. i rather not make a dozen calls to find the best prices. so whatv r the prices at these shops.
i jst paid 305 a set for Dragon Supercorsa Pro 180 for the rear. r these places any cheaper if so i buy my nxt set there?

some guy #2

Aren't Dragon's the old supercorsa's?

The new ones are the SUpercorsa SP and I think those are $500 a set or something insane like that.

ridelater

some guy #2;233184 wrote: Aren't Dragon's the old supercorsa's?

The new ones are the SUpercorsa SP and I think those are $500 a set or something insane like that.
yep the older tires, i'm glad they still make them a very good tire that i'm very use too at a price i can afford. I have been bouncing around the last two years looking for whatever tire is the cheapest.

ridelater

Ruhe52;233214 wrote: Yeah support local like your local NESBA vendor Performance Cycleworx for instance!!!!!!!!!!!!
only to a point, this shit is expensive. in order to ride most people like myself have to cut corners, ride share, split power, down PBR beer etc.... i'm not doing all that to turn around and give it my local vendor. if they have the same price sure. honestly i would love it if people can post up what there paying for tires it would be great to see who has the best best price

some guy #2

ridelater;233237 wrote: yep the older tires, i'm glad they still make them a very good tire that i'm very use too at a price i can afford. I have been bouncing around the last two years looking for whatever tire is the cheapest.

I hear you. I run a lot of take offs and have only paid retail for race tires twice in 3 years :)

I wonder what the difference in the old and new sueprcorsa's is besides the bigger rear tire.

I'm getting ready to buy a couple sets of different brands fro full retail :( but maybe it'll help me find a good tire I can source for cheap. All the UK Dunlop take offs have seemingly dried up.

ridelater

people on the wera board are talking about the continental being cheap and similar to pirelli's, but i will wait until i hear first hand from someone i know who run them. so thats a possible option.