Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa DOT – Rear Take-Offs (2 Available), $15 each

Tifosi

Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa DOT – Rear Tires – Take Offs – 2 Available

• $15 per tire
  • size: 180/55/17
  • compound: tire # 8 = SC1/Blue, tire #9 = SC2/Green
  • The right side of these tires are past the wear bars, so these are great tires for stunting or for your road bike if you want a set of tires without “chicken strips”.PayPal or Cash (I am located in Ellicott City/Columbia, MD if you are local and can pick them up).Email me at ducatitifosi@hotmail.com to buy the tires or for questions about the tires.See photos below...
PirelliTires-08-063.jpg

PirelliTires-08-069.jpg

PirelliTires-09-073.jpg

PirelliTires-09-075.jpg

avizpls

#11-A
LOL Awesome. I never thought of the market for buying tires pre-scrubbed. We could make MILLIONS selling day-old tires to squids for more than a new set costs just so they have the street-cred of having no chicken strips.

jerzyfam

avizpls;178461 wrote: LOL Awesome. I never thought of the market for buying tires pre-scrubbed. We could make MILLIONS selling day-old tires to squids for more than a new set costs just so they have the street-cred of having no chicken strips.
lol..that's pretty funny...good thing he's only selling for $15 each but if you don't have your own way to mount, it's probably not worth it.....

avizpls

#11-A
for $15? If I were a stunnter I would be all over that. You can get them mounted, skip balancing, for $10 where I live.

jerzyfam

avizpls;178530 wrote: for $15? If I were a stunnter I would be all over that. You can get them mounted, skip balancing, for $10 where I live.
$10?!?! how is that? i'd ride from md to pittsburgh if i have to!

avizpls

#11-A
It is what it is. They charge $10 per wheel, no balancing.

Anyone can PM me for their info. I dont want them to realize how under-priced they are though!