Pirelli Tires - New

fast4fun

I have two front and one rear tire for sale. All New. Dragon Supercorsa Pro - DOT - Green - 120 fronts and 180 rear.

PM me if you're interested. I live in Chicagoland area and can deliver or meet you if you are nearby.

Sklossmonster

What a coincidence, I also have all kinds of brand new Pirelli tires for sale, not to mention a truckload of Bridgestones. I can also get you Dunlops and Michelins, if that's your preference. I live in the Chicago area, so I can meet somewhere nearby, or you can just go to Turn One Racing.com and have them shipped to your door. We even deliver trackside.

My tires include trackside mounting and balancing, are backed by a professional guarantee, and for every tire you buy you're actually supporting the trackside vendor who's committed to supporting you, the rider.

So if you're shopping for tires, think twice before you buy from someone other than your trackside vendor. And if you're selling tires, please think twice before you try and sell them to someone in a NESBA trackside supported region.

There are lots of forums and lots of riders, at least take a shot at selling them to non-NESBA riders.

Troy Carter

WOW, pretty harsh, maybe the guy is no longer riding and just got stuck with them? Maybe you know more about him and his selling that you're letting on???

I can honestly say that I try to support my trackside vendors (or vendors for whatever hobby I'm playing at the time) but from my position, that's pretty rough on him from you. Good luck to both of you!

fast4fun

A little harsh indeed. My bike is done for the season and I'm unloading excess tires. A whopping three tires which, in fact, I purchased from my trackside vendor. As a former racer, I'm sure you understand the need to balance the racing budget. No offense was intended on my side but that still doesn't justify the tone on your side.

nightoul

WOW a co owner of a business flaming a guy (and a member at that) who's selling his three whole tires to other members of the same group you're also a control rider of. Class act for sure. Not called for on your part and clearly not your business who or where he sells his tires! That orange shirt doesn't give you the right to thread jack or try to intimidate any NESBA member!

butchf

Sklossmonster;81636 wrote: What a coincidence, I also have all kinds of brand new Pirelli tires for sale, not to mention a truckload of Bridgestones. I can also get you Dunlops and Michelins, if that's your preference. I live in the Chicago area, so I can meet somewhere nearby, or you can just go to Turn One Racing.com and have them shipped to your door. We even deliver trackside.

My tires include trackside mounting and balancing, are backed by a professional guarantee, and for every tire you buy you're actually supporting the trackside vendor who's committed to supporting you, the rider.

So if you're shopping for tires, think twice before you buy from someone other than your trackside vendor. And if you're selling tires, please think twice before you try and sell them to someone in a NESBA trackside supported region.

There are lots of forums and lots of riders, at least take a shot at selling them to non-NESBA riders.

1up5down

Control Rider
Apology owed

Sklossmonster;81636 wrote: What a coincidence, I also have all kinds of brand new Pirelli tires for sale, not to mention a truckload of Bridgestones. I can also get you Dunlops and Michelins, if that's your preference. I live in the Chicago area, so I can meet somewhere nearby, or you can just go to Turn One Racing.com and have them shipped to your door. We even deliver trackside.

Wow! So, judging by your post anyone in the Mid West or any region that is selling used or new Yamaha's shouldn't post up in the classified section, because NESBA is trying to sale used/demo bikes and helping push new bikes for Yamaha. I guess the limited amount of private sale Yamaha's might hurt their(NESBA & Yamaha's) business. I used the bike analogy to get you to see another side of this. Maybe it works and maybe it doesn't.

If your thinking/logic is right, why does this forum offer it's members a classified section at all? I mean, I'm sure our
trackside vendors sale almost everything people on here are trying to sale.

Man, I know times are hard and business is even harder in this struggling economy. However, to thread jack like you did is not classy and is not becoming of the NESBA I know and love. I say NESBA because you represent NESBA by being a CR and a trackside vendor. Oh well, what do I know? I have only been around NESBA for a short time (2 years) and I don't ride in the Mid West (I ride in the Mid-Atlantic, NE and SE regions).

I hope you reconsider your comments/actions and publicly apologize to the individual who started this thread as he is owed that. He only wants to sale 3 tires not multiple sets or anything like that.:doh:

Again, who am I to comment I only ride with NESBA(Spend $$$).:idea:

To the owner of this thread, shoot me a PM to talk about me purchasing the tires and having them shipped, if that is something you are interested in.

Allen

machdw69

fast4fun;81597 wrote: I have two front and one rear tire for sale. All New. Dragon Supercorsa Pro - DOT - Green - 120 fronts and 180 rear.

PM me if you're interested. I live in Chicagoland area and can deliver or meet you if you are nearby.
WOW! sklossmonsters thread jack and tone were really ruff and uncalled for IMO.

if the tires are still available PM me as i'm interested.

fast4fun

I only have one front tire left. DOT - Dragon Supercorsa pro - green (Med) Brand new. Let me know if you're interested.

Tim

autocouture

inappropriate IMO