Pit Bull front handle rear stand - WI

Corsair

SOLD
Figured I'd put this here for anyone possibly heading to Road America in three weeks. I prefer to sell this without shipping it (due to cost to the buyer), but if I can't offload it locally at RA or via Craigslist I'll work with someone on shipping it.

It's two years old, has some minor scuffs, etc. from garage use.

$70

pitbull01.jpg
pitbull02.jpg

Corsair

You bet! Two reasons: 1) I'm starting to accumulate stuff for getting into track days next year (long story, PM me if you really want to hear it) and I'd like a rear handle stand because it's easier to remove from the bike than this one would be. Not that removing a front handle rear stand is hard, but you have to steady the bike with one hand while carefully sliding it out from underneath and then tossing to the side.

2) It can't be used on a pit table because the handle arcs out too wide and has nothing solid to rest on to hold up the bike. Unless the table is 3'+ wide it's kind of useless.

I fear that kind of makes it a tough sell here, but it's a fantastic floor-based stand and is very easy to lift and remove with one person, but for my intended purposes I want a rear handle instead. I figured maybe someone would be looking for a stand without concern of the issues above and for half the cost of a new one maybe I can offload it.

franikk

The reason that I had asked is that I have one and I was wondering if others were having a time with theirs as well. I like it, but that's about it. I did notice that once I put on bigger spools, it has become easier to manage. I am actually thinking of going back to a rear mount as well. The front handle is nice but kind of sucks if you are on a slope like at the south course at VIR.

Thanks, Frank