Pit Bull steering damper R6 (Black)

Houston hb

Item(s) For Sale:
Pit Bull steering damper R6 (Black)

Asking Price:
$400 shipped with a tracking number

Is the item new or used?
NEW

Brand new Pit Bull steering damper for a 2006-2009 R6, (migh fit other years but please check).
Bought this unit and never had a chance to use it, still fresh and brand new in the box.

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

Selling this unit for $400.00 Brand new shipped with a tracking number

call me please 83242987one3

davidkump

Spoke to Pit Bull. They will not exchange the old mounting kit (requires drilling into the frame) for the newer mounting kit. You will need to purchase a newer R6 mounting bracket if you buy this dampner, or you drill 2 small holes into your frame. GLWS.

Houston hb

davidkump;301002 wrote: Spoke to Pit Bull. They will not exchange the old mounting kit (requires drilling into the frame) for the newer mounting kit. You will need to purchase a newer R6 mounting bracket if you buy this dampner, or you drill 2 small holes into your frame. GLWS.
So just because I will not sell you my item at your lowball price on this your going to say you talked to Pittbull now? If you get a racer discount from Pitbull then why are you trying to buy this from me? I mean a sponsorship agreement means you would buy from them and support their products in help thus promoting the business.

But I guess Ill just have to send the bracket out and get a newer style replacement and then rase my price. :dunno:

davidkump

pit bull

Houston hb;301004 wrote: So just because I will not sell you my item at your lowball price on this your going to say you talked to Pittbull now? If you get a racer discount from Pitbull then why are you trying to buy this from me? I mean a sponsorship agreement means you would buy from them and support their products in help thus promoting the business.

But I guess Ill just have to send the bracket out and get a newer style replacement and then rase my price. :dunno:
I offered a reasonable price and all you had to do was decline. But you did try to sell it to me telling me Pit Bull would trade the older style bracket (requires drilling) for a newer style bracket for FREE which is not true, so I did tell you I was gonna ask Pit Bull if that were true because that would affect how much I'm willing to pay for the damper. If I get it from you, then I find out I have to buy a new style bracket, it would cost MORE than new. So I can only offer what I think is fair. Whether I buy from you or directly from Pit Bull, or if I even buy it from Sportbike Track Gear, it doesn't matter because I'm still buying a Pit Bull product. Therefore, I'm still supporting them. I apologize if you're upset about my offer, but I just didn't want to spend more than what they're going for. Keep it real brother.

Houston hb

davidkump;301023 wrote: I offered a reasonable price and all you had to do was decline. But you did try to sell it to me telling me Pit Bull would trade the older style bracket (requires drilling) for a newer style bracket for FREE which is not true, so I did tell you I was gonna ask Pit Bull if that were true because that would affect how much I'm willing to pay for the damper. If I get it from you, then I find out I have to buy a new style bracket, it would cost MORE than new. So I can only offer what I think is fair. Whether I buy from you or directly from Pit Bull, or if I even buy it from Sportbike Track Gear, it doesn't matter because I'm still buying a Pit Bull product. Therefore, I'm still supporting them. I apologize if you're upset about my offer, but I just didn't want to spend more than what they're going for. Keep it real brother.
Well it funny when I called them they where all about helping me out, also like how they helped me out before traded my TRS pins from my GSXR to give me R6 ones.:dunno: I never had a problem with Pitbull service help nor products thus why I will continue to buy their products. I mean I am no sponsored racer like yourself, so I would think you would want to buy it from Pitbull or SBTG cause your price would be lower than mine.

I am not mad at all about your low ball bid but makes me laugh how you try to spin the story up, about how much leg work you will have to do to send something back wasting so much time/money(even if usps offers $6.40 shipping)... yada yada yada for something that is new and 100 buck lower than SBTG! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But none the less if you do not like my price then, its ok! It is still forsale so :asleep: C'est la vie and cheers brother!:eek: