Pit Bull Trailer restraint system

boxertwin

Selling a Pit Bull trailer restraint system. Pins fit an 04 CBR600, I don't know what other applications may work.
Brand new. Used 3-4 times.

$225 I'd like to avoid shipping it, but will for cost if nobody around here wants it.

610-476-4628 or PM me here.

FYI. Since the system is bike specific unless someone is going to buy the same bike +/- a couple of years they have to buy new pins. That puts their cost greater than a new complete system from a vendor. You may want to lower your price.

Reg

rk97

only the pins are bike-specific.

I'm sure you can find out from Pit-Bull if the 03/04 600RR pins are the same as any other years or models though. It's not unlikely that they'd fit 05/06 600RR's, since the big changes between those generations were fairings, forks, and an update to the fuel injection system. I don't think anything changed with the swing-arm or rear wheel.

Correct. I phrased it awkwardly. I just meant that if owning a different bike the person still has to buy pins to match their machine. $225 + $80(pins) = $305. $305 > $280 for a new complete system which includes shipping and a warranty.

boxertwin

If one were to buy from the Trackday store, they'd be looking at about $272 with subtracting out the bonus points and adding back in shipping. If someone local wants to pick this up and has the same or compatible application, they've saved themselves nearly $50 for an as new unit.

If it doesn't sell, I may consider adjusting the price, but I'll probably just keep it and adapt it to my dual sport for any less than what I'm asking. I thought It would give a fellow member a chance to save a days fuel bill more or less so I'm offering it for sale. I don't necessarily need the money, but thought another Nesbian may be able to put it to better use than I.

*shrug*

Spitz

The more I use mine the more that 275$ was worth it. If you have a friend with a lathe the "pins" could be made in about 10 minutes.

Don't get me wrong if you have a CBR600 this is a good deal and solid product. I have heard nothing but good things about it. I bought one for the GSXR. The wordy commentary is for those with another bike. I didn't quite understand the pin specific thing. You could make a costly error.

If it will work for you buy it.

Good luck with the sale boxertwin. Somebody buy this.