pitbull stands,ststand,xt racing ultra-lap

d.hartke

front and rear spooled pit bull stands $200.00, STStand strapless cycle transport stand$150.00, xt-racing ultra-lap lap timer with 2 foot cable and fork mount $140.00, used tire sox tire warmers minor damage 120/180 tires still works great $50.00, joe rocket 1 piece suit blue w/ black and white some road rash size 46 with tecnic boots red w/ black and white fits 10 1/2 and matching joe rocket gloves $150.00.

mike27

I have a friend who lives in Orland Park that might be interested in the suit. I just told him to take a look at this thread and if he's interested I'll PM you and maybe give you his phone # or vice versa.

NoPower

What size are the gloves and how much do you want for them? Also you said the boots fit 10.5 foot right? How much for them and are they in good condition? Thanks

d.hartke

the boots are euro size 45 I wear a size 10 1/2 and fit me good there is some scrape marks on outside edge of boots by toe area other than that no tares. I will sell gloves and boots for $50.00 plus shipping, thanks

NoPower

Do you know what size the gloves are? Any pics of the gloves and any pics of the marks on the boots? If they are in good condition then can you get me a shipping cost to 40205 please?