Pitt Race Memorial Day Weekend

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
HOLY COW was that fun!!!

On track and off. Made a lot of fun laps..made a lot of new friends, ate a LOT of good food.

Does it get better than that?

Todd and Shiloh ran an excellent event weekend once again.

Thanks to them and all the CRs for all their hard work.

Until next time

Mikey75702

Awesome weekend, thanks to the Directors and CR's. Thanks to all who brought food, the feast was awesome. Looking forward to running the full course, as the elevation is going to be insane.

And a big thanks to Steve and Glen for getting my slow @$$ back up to speed. I exceeded my goals for the weekend by a long shot.

mpusch

Micah
Had a great day yesterday as well. Shout out to evil cupcake for sending up some crucial brake parts for my buddy. Without them he couldn't have turned a lap yesterday.

My day on the track wasn't quite as ideal as my clutch completely disappeared without warning in the bowl on my fifth lap of the first session of the day... Ah well, still had fun supporting my friend and enjoying the day!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Awesome weekend, thanks to the Directors and CR's. Thanks to all who brought food, the feast was awesome. Looking forward to running the full course, as the elevation is going to be insane.

And a big thanks to Steve and Glen for getting my slow @$$ back up to speed. I exceeded my goals for the weekend by a long shot.
Mike, It was great to see you out there again. You were turning some good laps out there. Glad you took it easy to to start.

rhill

Great weekend!!!

Walking the south track just built up a ton of anticipation. Videos/simulations just don't do elevation changes justice. The climb on the exit of the southernmost right is going to be crazy.

Put a bunch of videos up on youtube, but this one has the most riders:

mpusch

Micah
I meant to ask, How many canopies were claimed by the Great Rogue Wind Gust of 2015?

That was crazy! Both of the guys to either side of my setup were out on track, so my friend and I were running around trying to catch their stuff.

Sharkey-Images

Thank you to everyone at this event for the warm welcome. It was a pleasure to photograph this event. I certainly have never been to a more relaxed atmosphere when it comes to motorcycles let alone the professionalism shown by all that were there. The event seemed to have run flawlessly.
This was my first trip to this track thanks to JWM . I look forward to coming back in August.
I am currently processing the images from this past weekend's event. I came back with over 6,300 images and I am currently cutting down the amount I will upload.
Over the course of the weekend I pretty much shot from just about ever vantage point I could think of. I hopefully will deliver some images that many of you may not be accustomed too. I look for certain perspectives. One of the most interesting angles was to catch the rider's gauges as they passed on by. It was a challenge and I did manage to get a few.... :)
Images will be getting uploaded all week in no particular order. My website is www.Sharkey-Images.com .

p1203953443-4.jpg

p1204204945-4.jpg

p1204209061-4.jpg

p1204189717-4.jpg

ekraft84

Thanks to Todd and company for running a good show. Had a lot of fun on Saturday and met some great people. Wish I could have stayed for Sunday.

A BIG thanks to N2 for getting air fence up in the T9 area of the track. I've seen a couple people go into that guardrail over the years and I thought I was dreaming when I saw it there on my first laps of the day. Thank you!

sv650

Kendall
I meant to ask, How many canopies were claimed by the Great Rogue Wind Gust of 2015?

I'm pretty sure I was on the back straight when that happened, almost got blown off track!

Anyone in I group have video? I left my GoPro at home but I'm always curious to see body position etc. Really fun weekend, looking forward to being there again next month.

dlockhart

It was good to be back with the nesba program. It was a very well run N2 event with a great group of folks. I really appreciated the event staying on the :20s . It is a long trip for us and we will be back to visit again. Perhaps we can load our toter with a few more NESBA Mid-West orphans next time.

bacolmm

Great weekend! Todd, Shiloh, and the whole N2 Team killed it! Thanks to CJ LaRoche and Aaron Borello for towing me around the track!

bacolmm

That was crazy! Both of the guys to either side of my setup were out on track, so my friend and I were running around trying to catch their stuff.

Not as crazy as you might think. Seems to happen every time I'm at Pitt Race! No wind in the morning so you think "why bother anchoring everything down" and then it comes out of nowhere...