Pitt Race Pot Luck Dinner

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Ok Folks here it is!! North meets south for the last event at Pitt Race this season!! John Cook (Southeast Director) is coming up from the south and me from the north for a little cooking throw down!! We will both be doing up pulled pork and our versions of cowboy / BBQ baked beans! We may have to set up a voting format to see who wins! One thing I know for sure is everyone that attends will certainly win by having some Good Eats!!! I will also have Syracuse Salt Potatoes, hamburgers and hotdogs!! If you plan on bringing a dish to pass, post up and others can see what is coming and what we may need!!

If you haven't signed up yet, you better hurry as space is getting limited!! This is sure to be another EPIC Event!!

Looking forward to seeing you ALL at Pitt Race!!!

Last edited:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I'm going to finally get to meet hurricanejohn???

I'll bring a salad of some sort. Maybe that summer corn bean salad again....it seemed to be enjoyed.

Edit: Bringing 24 hr cole slaw!

Last edited:

tdelegram

Control Rider
I left the door open for one of us Northerners to mention dental habits and the ability to consume corn on the cob when compared to our Southern neighbors.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
I also think Emerson should be chained to the grill doing nothing but making his chicken bacon things! We can all take shifts keeping him refreshed with the beverage of his choice....

We just pull our teeth out and run them through a car wash after a good cob 'o corn....what exactly is dental floss??

And yes Judy, I am heading up Friday as it's about 12 hours for me. I'll pull in late afternoon. Will be GREAT to see everyone!

HJ

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Hey John, I heard Todd say your cowboy beans were so bad, even Brembo wouldn't eat them. You're gonna sit and take that kinda crap?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Hey John, I heard Todd say your cowboy beans were so bad, even Brembo wouldn't eat them. You're gonna sit and take that kinda crap?
And the gauntlet is thrown....

I don't think I'd want to spend the night in the same room as a dog who has ingested baked beans. Just sayin'.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
And the gauntlet is thrown....

I don't think I'd want to spend the night in the same room as a dog who has ingested baked beans. Just sayin'.

Spending the night in any enclosed space with a Rottie, regardless of what they've eaten can be a horrible experience. ;-)