Pitt Race Roll Call - Aug 28/29

Some unexpected and unwelcome news at the Doc today. Got to go in Monday morning for a little surgery so I'm not gonna make it....

HJ

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Some unexpected and unwelcome news at the Doc today. Got to go in Monday morning for a little surgery so I'm not gonna make it....

HJ
Sucks, sorry I won't meet you this time, but more sorry you've got some health issues going on. Best wishes for a quick recovery. Thoughts your way.

imadraver

Make Every Moment Matter!
Control Rider
Seriously...the trip and my first time to Pitt Race in Big Beaver was truly epic and will be unforgettable. The people, the track, the potluck, the thrills and the laughs...it was all awesome. It was really great to meet more of the northern N2 crew in person...Randy, Scott, Judy, Shiloh.... We definitely made the best of the 11 hours of overnight driving between just the 2 of us (Jonathan and I). The Enterprise cargo van rental with a hammock setup in between the 2 bikes made it pretty smooth and comfy.

I'd have to admit by the time we entered Big Beaver Friday morning, we were feeling sleep deprived and a bit slap happy as we double checked the area map looking for food, fuel and such. Not sure when I ever laughed so hard!!! ;)
FunnyMap.png