PITT Race videos - June 20-21

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Hey everyone, I just finished uploading the videos from last weekend. I apologize but not as many videos this time. Saturday as you know was a pretty wet day so I only filmed for about half the day. Sunday I was having mechanical issues with the bike so I only ended up filming for 2 sessions that day. I still wanted to post these up though because I did get a chance to get some good footage of a few people. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsCFuhLvhnqsrYEAFMG7E8iVYHRYE1U-q

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Also, I wanted to specifically point out one of the sessions on Saturday. On the following video, at the 14:41 min mark, you see one of the CR's, Tom, go by me. I followed him for a lap to get some video of him. I wanted to point out not just his body "position" but also his body "movement". Pay close attention to how he moves his torso and head up and down with the turn in order to transfer his weight to the inside peg. This is allowing the bike to turn easier, but more importantly, its enabling him to keep the bike more upright through the turns. This is especially important in the conditions we were riding in where grip is down.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Also, I wanted to specifically point out one of the sessions on Saturday. On the following video, at the 14:41 min mark, you see one of the CR's, Tom, go by me. I followed him for a lap to get some video of him. I wanted to point out not just his body "position" but also his body "movement". Pay close attention to how he moves his torso and head up and down with the turn in order to transfer his weight to the inside peg. This is allowing the bike to turn easier, but more importantly, its enabling him to keep the bike more upright through the turns. This is especially important in the conditions we were riding in where grip is down.

Video is 'private' A.J.!