Pittsburgh to Beaverun July 11th

DDay85

Hello,

I will gladly pay for the majority of gas and tolls to get from the Southside Flats to Beverun on July 11, 2010. I have a Suzuki SV650s and don't want to ride it there and back beacuse I want to bring water, a folding chair, etc. I am 24 years old and someone stole my brand new trailer just before returning to PA from LA. It is a pretty good story; I'll tell you on the way. Thanks.

Regards,
Dave Day

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Just go a day early and hang out and watch. Better yet, sign up and ride both days! :D
Oh, never mind, the other guy's only there one day.

Yank 521

Control Rider
i will be going up friday evening and stayin til sunday. i can give u a ride there or home or both if needed.

DDay85

thanks stealth, you're the man... although, I would prefer a ride up Sunday morning.. Maybe someone else can make that happen... if not, i might be happy to take your offer for a ride home

Yank 521

Control Rider
even if you don't ride both days is a good time hanging out in the pit with everybody. but if you need a ride back just let me know. look for the blue ice cream van if needed

fitz

I don't have room on the trailer for another bike, but what all do you need?

I can bring you a chair, water, lunch etc..

fitz

DDay85

you guys are awesome... it is great to see so much support! I have decided to go both days cause I have a lot to learn from you guys. I am a true greenback. Going early will also give me time to get my bike in order for for Sunday. Last time I learned it is better not to ride with a full tank of gas. So I was hoping to bring a gas tank, tools, a chair, water, and food.

although, I need to avoid spending cash on a hotel room. what to do? Maybe I should just ride up and back on Sunday.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I always start the day with a full tank of gas...what happened, does your cap leak?

You can always bring a tent and camp if you'd like. There's showers.

See you there!

Yank 521

Control Rider
if u need a ride just let me know, i will be going up fri. evening. i if you need a ride you can call me at 724-249-1247. and my name is gary, "yank"

DDay85

the camping thing sounds like a good idea... right now, it is looking like i will be giving you a call Gary. Thank you

rk97

HondaGalToo;134240 wrote: I always start the day with a full tank of gas...what happened, does your cap leak?
Maybe he's concerned about weight? :dunno:

those SV riders need all the help they can get when it comes to acceleration :saythat:

avizpls

#11-A
well if you're going on saturday now too, let me know if I can help at all.

(my screen name)@gmail.com goes right to my phone. I'll have room for a bike probably and whatever else you got.

DDay85

Things have been crazy for me lately and I will not be able to make it on Saturday. I will have to ride my bike up on Sunday. Hopefully, you guys will be let me squat at your tents a little so I can get some shade and learn some things. I can hardly wait. See you Sunday! Thanks again for all the support.