Pitzer's Purple Penis

Perlzuki

Pitzer, Got to say I have nver been so happy to see anyone give me the #1 sign when you & Taylor were coming back to the track. I'm sure today you are big time sore, but your ass is tough as nails & with blue balls " YOU ARE THE MAN". We are thinking about you man.
See you soon!

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

RICK211

hey guys i want to say a thank you to all the cr s jonh mark danboy lou n cal and thank god for jeff n brian for going to be OK from this weeken
i had fun n cant wit for next time :D

Ruhe52

Snow there is nothing funnier unless your Jeff and you got hit in the nuts with your bike at 120MPH.

Sorry Jeff you want to stay away from this thread we love ya man that's why we are now picking on you for having odd colored junk. You might laugh and shoot one of your nuts across the room.

Hope you are starting to feel better know you are going to be sore some for a lot of days but again you were walking around on a broken foot, ribs, fingers and with a 100+MPH nut kick. Fuck what does it take to put you down stick of TNT up your ass or would that just make you giggle.

Feel better man.

John you would be happy to find it takes very little time to find funny nut shot videos on the net.

JRA

This thread definitely has potential. What's even funnier is that I'm getting email notifications with the thread title in the subject line.:D

Jeff, not laughing at you, just blowing off a little steam. Now where's that picture of a certain zuma streaker? :D

bike428

JRA;67932 wrote: This thread definitely has potential. What's even funnier is that I'm getting email notifications with the thread title in the subject line.:D

Jeff, not laughing at you, just blowing off a little steam. Now where's that picture of a certain zuma streaker? :D
It is on Pitzer's facebook page and it is funny as heyl!!! If I can figure out how to copy and paste it without losing the picture quality I will.

Pitzer, you are one tough MF. :adore: After looking at the tank on your bike you should be happy you still have a pecker regardless of the color. :wow:

Ruhe52

John say

Pitzer's Purple Penis 3 times as fast as you can without laughing beer out of your nose.
Zuma rider was almost funnier than anyone can stand. My checks and chest hurt laughing at that S#$@.

cnsmoore

Oh almost forgot, GET BETTER Jeff!

And remember your "JUNK" is all going to go back to normal size, so enjoy it while it lasts...See ya at the track!

brianjohnson

Alright ya'll- be nice to the Triple P. He can't help it if his balls swing low, tumble to and fro...Seriously though-heal up there, NillaGrilla. Talk to you soon.
Katie (aka Mrs. F) ;)