Please come back soon...

Dear NESBA, please please please come back to NOLA soon! A day and half this weekend with another group made me appreciate NESBA even more than I did already. In hindsight I should've saved my money this weekend and paid the extra travel time/expenses to go to Barber next weekend.

NOLA was fantastic on Saturday. Sunday we made the first three sessions then the wall of water hit the track and I went home. They might have done some of the afternoon sessions, especially after 3pm when the rain stopped, but I didn't feel like going back to the track at that point.

Yes, that was the group. I have a lot of mixed feelings about the weekend and I am trying to not be too critical since this was my first experience with them. We all see things in our own way, but I can say with certainty I would've been much happier with a NESBA run weekend.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
bradvanhorn;259181 wrote: NOLA was fantastic on Saturday. Sunday we made the first three sessions then the wall of water hit the track and I went home. They might have done some of the afternoon sessions, especially after 3pm when the rain stopped, but I didn't feel like going back to the track at that point.

Yes, that was the group. I have a lot of mixed feelings about the weekend and I am trying to not be too critical since this was my first experience with them. We all see things in our own way, but I can say with certainty I would've been much happier with a NESBA run weekend.
Don't tell Dragginass that...apparently he's appreciative of the other groups. :banghead:

D-Zum;259199 wrote: Don't tell Dragginass that...apparently he's appreciative of the other groups. :banghead:
Unless I'm mistaken, and I'm rather certain I'm not, he was there Saturday. I'll speculate he was appreciative. I have a few other concerns, but generally speaking once we got past the first session the rest of the day was pretty good unless you were in Level 2 (Intermediate). I heard numerous complaints of shenanigans in that group.

Ruhe52

Posted by NOLAROCKS before seeing the error of his ways and deleting it.

if there is anything I can ever do to help - just let me know.
Yeah advertise on the Track Tactics forum. Thanks Chris

nolarocks

So cynical. I see people complain about NESBA too and encourage people to let the organizers know if they had a bad experience. As a consumer, I don't see you guys competing with one another when only one of you typically offers an event per month at a particular track. Take it easy man. It's not meant to steer customers away. I am a rider, not a staff member.

In any case, still hoping to get to ride with you at Barber. I had fun with you at NOLA.

Cheers man.

nolarocks;259228 wrote: So cynical. I see people complain about NESBA too and encourage people to let the organizers know if they had a bad experience. As a consumer, I don't see you guys competing with one another when only one of you typically offers an event per month at a particular track. Take it easy man. It's not meant to steer customers away. I am a rider, not a staff member.

In any case, still hoping to get to ride with you at Barber. I had fun with you at NOLA.

Cheers man.
I didn't have a bad experience and I am not bashing their organization. I had fun riding but from my point of view there were some issues. I talked with Brock several times over the weekend, and a couple of the other staff as well, to address my concerns. In the end I left feeling less than satisfied at the resolution, which is unfortunate, but I certainly will try again and hopefully things will be smoother next time. In the meanwhile, I still like the way NESBA does things better as an overall package.

D

dragginass

D-Zum;259199 wrote: Don't tell Dragginass that...apparently he's appreciative of the other groups. :banghead:
Man it was awesome...I was missin apexes and leaning the bike too far all up in the A group:rolleyes:

And why would I not be appreciative? There's more than one way to skin a cat, as they say. Some people here need to stop drinking only NESBA brand beer. If its your favorite thats fine, but stop acting like its the only choice, or even the right choice for that matter.

On another note, I got the chance to meet Chris (Nolarocks) while I was there. Good people:D

Vanhorn what group were you in? Don't think I met you. I was pitted next to Chris, with some other friends.

I was almost directly across from you and Chris. I was on the red Triumph Speed Triple. I rode level 1 and didn't bother to get assessed for level 2 since level 1 was almost empty and level 2 had a few incidents between riders.