Pop-up canopies

Meat

11truckie;76946 wrote: I appreciate the suggestion, but I looked at the Caravan site and some of the 10 X 10 canopies are between $400-$800. I think I have that much tied up in my leathers, trailer and an '89 FZR! Better I should put that towards Mladin's race semi, seeing how it'll be on the market next year. Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions.

One word for you:

Costco

10x10 delivered to your door for ~$200. I think I got my first one in the store for $160

barry38

I find it absolutley amazing that a threat about freakin' canopies goes 5 pages. I find it even more amazing that I posted to it.

Staichovski

Maybe I should've mentioned that searching craigslist for canopies is not a bad idea. That's where I got my Caravan one, for $100. You just have to check frequently, they may be used, but you go and look at it, and then choose whether to buy it or not.

Good Luck!

avdavis29

just be gentle with them take your time putting them up and down and have at least 3 people closing will work like a charm

richcuts

My friend also buy a canopy for $220, I think its too costly. I think you have grab a wonderful deal for canopy, its a nice price for a canopy. But i want to know from where you have ordered this canopy. Because i also want to buy....

Instant shelter | pop up canopies

pefrey

richcuts;234295 wrote: My friend also buy a canopy for $220, I think its too costly. I think you have grab a wonderful deal for canopy, its a nice price for a canopy. But i want to know from where you have ordered this canopy. Because i also want to buy....
SPAM SPAM SPAM SAPM

hooligan998

Mine is a First Up 12' x 12' steel frame that I bought from K-Mart. Got it on sale for like $99 I think, because it is a model no loner made. I wanted to stay away from the aluminum framed ones because I figured they wouldn't hold up to the wind as well being so light. Has worked well, but I only have 3 track days with it so far.

Loudy

89 dollar Firstup brand here lasted a few years so far. Like others have mentioned, the Velcro tabs are starting to fail but the canopy functions fine without them. I always tie two sides to my trailer and the other two to gas cans. No complaints so far.

fitz

LOL, you guys do know this THREE year old thread was dragged back to the top by spam right?

Hmm, I have an idea :idea:

meowculpa

thought I'd contribute here even if it's a resurrected thread.
Dick's sporting goods is currently having a sale on their 10x 8 straight leg [?steel ] canopy [brand is Quest ] ..
normally listed at 120/- , on sale for 70/- [ plus taxes]
warranty is 7 or 8/- [ probably store credit for the cost of the canopy if it is damaged in the 1st year]

I bought one today.. we'll c how it fares.
anyhoo, I thought I'd post up here in case somebody is in the market for one.

Wawazat

I just saw that same deal and got one myself. I set it up here at VIR a few hours ago and staked it into the ground. It seems to be doing great so far!

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk