Possibly F/S 04 GSXR 600

ayotte6pc

Im looking at buying a 04 gsxr 600 just for the go fast parts. I plan on taking them off the "New" bike, putting them on my "76'er" and replacing the removed parts with the OEM stuff, then reselling the "New bike" for a fraction of what I paid for the whole schebang.

Its kinda ratty. Its been down, needs some TLC which I will do... Things like new paint (Nothing that special), straighten the sub frame, put bolts where zip ties are, etc.

I do know the wheels are straight, rotors are true, and it runs good, and has for the past year+ in WERA.

I am guessing that the resale price I will offer will be around $3000. Please note: AROUND is the key word. It will most likely be lower! Once I buy it and see what work it needs exactly, I will put out a final price. I will guarantee upon resale that it will pass tech... Fully wired, and stable.

With that said, and with out seeing it, would anyone here be remotely interested? (I wont hold you to it if you speak up) I just need a feeler cause I will have to turn this around quickly!

ayotte6pc

It is a PA "S" (Salvage) Title.

This was not a stunt bike, it was a race bike. It will make a great trackbike or stunna for those that are into that kinda thing.