gkotlin

I just wanted to say thanks for allowing me to lead your groups this weekend and for making us feel welcome. We're not familiar faces around your area, but members and staff all treated us like regulars. It's weekends like this that make me love being a CR.

I hope everyone else enjoyed the weekend the same. Hopefully we'll be back out again soon.

fitz

Had fun riding with you while you were getting used to the track, or as you called it "stealth mode". :)

Be sure to come back to our SED.

fitz

avizpls

#11-A
hey thats different! Usually the monday thanks go the other way around!

Glad to have you guys. Saturday was a blast!

dsmitty37

Greg

Thank you for helping me out and giving me great advice. Hope to have you lead me around again sometime.

Dave

dlockhart5x

If you think working/cr'ing with Greg is fun, try roadtripping with the man. We almost don't mke him pay his share in exchange for the entertainment. (almost)

Almost a year after buying the kawi 6r I got to spend a day riding it and begin to learn to ride one of them things. Pretty darn impressive machines. The things I am good at on my 250 I am decent at on the 6. With double the HP I am slowly learning what that thing on the right does.
By the end of saturday I was kinda getting to enjoy riding it. I learned I don't like shorty levers and the way the grips were placed. That stuff is easy to change.
Sunday just was not in the cards. Between being sick and making the wrong call switching to rains I just did not have it in me.

All in all another great Nesba weekend. We will be back for another.

ps
Maybe I'll give middleweight solo a shot in a few weeks w WERA and play with rk97 a bit. We can give the fast guys somebody to lap, and I can finish off these tires.

gkotlin

fitz;207089 wrote: Had fun riding with you while you were getting used to the track, or as you called it "stealth mode". :)
Be sure to come back to our SED.
fitzI spent so much time at pit out in the morning, I kept getting only a few laps in the A sessions. I WANNA RIDE! hahaha

R1Baby;207114 wrote: Yea Greg, good to see you again. Nice working with you.
Bseville;207128 wrote:
Nice to meet you this weekend Greg. It was a great weekend and look forward to working with you again.
Same too you both. Next time, I need to come back with a man's bike so I can play more in A group. Not everyone one can ride the wheels off an SV like Rosey does :)

Oldmxer281

Control Rider
Good to see you again, too bad Barb couldn't make it. We'll both be there in Sept. Hope you can make it back.

gkotlin

dsmitty37;207101 wrote: Greg

Thank you for helping me out and giving me great advice. Hope to have you lead me around again sometime.

Dave
You get the award for most committed to get on the track! You make some great progress this weekend. Hopefully you enjoyed it and get out again soon to ride with us.

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
Glad you made it back to the Beav Greg! (as well as the rest of the IL crew)

Now don't forget your spare SV fork tubes next time :)

See you in a few weeks.

Rmcaninch600

Control Rider
Never have any trouble telling you apart your bike has a sound all its own. It was great weekend riding that last A session on sunday with lightning strikes going of in the back ground was awesome. Rich I am still saying that last pass didn't count :D

Landshark

Control Rider
Rmcaninch600;207221 wrote: Never have any trouble telling you apart your bike has a sound all its own. It was great weekend riding that last A session on sunday with lightning strikes going of in the back ground was awesome. Rich I am still saying that last pass didn't count :D

Did the "Baker" stuff you?

Rmcaninch600

Control Rider
Landshark;207226 wrote: Did the "Baker" stuff you?
LOL no just passed me down the front straight right as they red flaged the last session for lightning. I am claiming that I saw the red flag before he passed and slowed down there for it doesn't count. This may or may not be a true statment;)

Oldmxer281

Control Rider
I was using the lightning for a turn in point at 5. Had a great time and so did my nephew! Thanks to Chris and all the staff for running a great weekend. Always a blast at the beave! Oh, and I am claiming that the only reason Brad passed me at will is because I was thinking of the red flag coming out for lightning:).

dsmitty37

gkotlin;207212 wrote: You get the award for most committed to get on the track! You make some great progress this weekend. Hopefully you enjoyed it and get out again soon to ride with us.
I enjoyed myself very much, except for my ride off of turn 3 in the grass. I cant wait to do it again, if not this year then definitely next year.

rk97

dlockhart5x;207123 wrote:
ps
Maybe I'll give middleweight solo a shot in a few weeks w WERA and play with rk97 a bit. We can give the fast guys somebody to lap, and I can finish off these tires.
I was thinking of skipping the solo, but let me know if you're going to register :D

Whether or not we get lapped depends on who shows up. The winning novices were only doing 1:03's or something last round, so I stayed on the lead lap. I should only be a couple of seconds off that pace in dry conditions - at least for the first 15 laps. After that, my tongue is dragging on the ground, and it slows me down considerably.

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Greg and Randy, great to see you guys, all in all it was a great weekend, great to see Tilstra again as well.

Glad you guys had fun, I know you didn't get the full effect with the "Buck and Todd" show, well Beth really, she is the best...and always has food, I was terrible!

It was great to get back to the Beav, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

Thanks to Troy and Ben for the food!