Post Mooseheart Bike Blessing

hotwings

It was awesome. Thank you to everyone that came. It is one Sat morning that will make you smile everytime you think about that little kid sitting on your bike. The excitment in their faces... etc.... Pictures will be posted up soon.

Sklossmonster

I'll never forget the look on that Cub Scout's face when he saw Jen's Vespa, or the sound those kids made when Yuri rolled the KTM out of the trailer. Moments like that are absolutely priceless.

Thanks for the heads up, Mike, it was well worth the trip, a great experience and a great time seeing some of the crew showing up for such a good cause.

Now I can go back to hating all those Whos down in Whoville eating roast beast! :D

gkotlin

What an awesome event! Thanks to EVERYONE that showed up. We hoped to top our 2 bikes from last year. I think we had 20 bikes! The kids were running up and down the row of bikes, sitting on everyone of them.

Thanks to all of you that showed up to participate in this event. We definitely made our presence known. We had so many trailers, we had to go park them in the grass :)

It was great seeing all of you and sharing the day for a great cause. Hope to see you out there again next year.

xxjohn01x

Great time yesturday, and as everyone said seeing how excited the kids were about all the bikes was great.

It was great meeting all of you, and seeing some familiar faces as well. Good on all of you for taking a large portion out of your weekend to trailer your bikes down for the kids at mooseheart to enjoy.

gkotlin

xxjohn01x;127367 wrote: Great time yesturday, and as everyone said seeing how excited the kids were about all the bikes was great.

It was great meeting all of you, and seeing some familiar faces as well. Good on all of you for taking a large portion out of your weekend to trailer your bikes down for the kids at mooseheart to enjoy.
+1 But especially the guys that came from Springfield! Thanks for making the trip.

Hitman954

I hope that us coming from Springfield will influence people next year to make this even if you are a few hours away.
For me, you dont need to thank me. I took so much from this, I had a complete blast and even if we did have to leave the house at 4:30 to make it. It was more than worth it!!!! Looking at some of the pictures you can see those kids were having a blast. Look at the pic that has our whole area, notice how busy it is and in the back ground there are tons of harleys and cruisers, with no kids on the or even looking at them. They wanted to sit on and pretend for a moment that they were real racers, and some looked so natural.
You could thank me all day, bottom line, I think I had more fun than the kids. Therefor I should thank you for letting me be a part of it.
I'm in for next year ten fold!!!!!
Damn almost forgot, I didnt get the good video of Greg, but I did get him in a purple bicycle helmet (I think a girls helmet) and a back protector tryin to master a unicycle. Good times guys!!!!