Post Turkey day @ Barber--

greg sproles

Had a BLAST! Thanks to Les for the instruction and guidance! I had to shake the cobwebs out and get used to running on the track again. I really appreciate you guys at N2- wonderful job and very well run event. I most def will be spending my track time with you guys in preparation for next season of WERA-
I do have a lot to learn as far as gearing and getting used to this machine... it is something that cannot be put into words. I never thought a bike could do what it did....(haul my fat arse around the track safely! and QUICKLY!)
See you guys at the next event- Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a prosperous New Year!
Cheers
Greg Sproles

LesPow

Control Rider
You should have stayed for day # 2...it was good, but Saturday was really great. That night we dined and wined in the paddock, you missed out on the good food and camaraderie.
I am happy that you are getting back in the groove, and with our help and guidance a championship title in the Wera race series could be easily be attained. See you next season and best wishes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Great stuff, Greg! The Barber season ender really was a great time and we thank you and everyone for joining in on the fun. Until next time!

greg sproles

i would have stayed for day 2 but my leathers took a crap on me (not literally) with a zipper bust! That actually ended my Saturday session a little quicker than I hoped. But then I realized any track day you leave and are in 1 piece (bike also) its a great day!
Cheers--