Post your video links from Summit Main 9/12-9/13 here!

ckgtimk2

Number864;84592 wrote: That is outrageous. It looks like it pulls like a liter. You pass me out of 2 around 7:45 like I'm standing still and I'm flat out on my 04. I need a new bike :)
yea the new R6's have awesome top end, im still suprised how it pulls compared to other bikes, even cheaterbikes. M4 system and PC5 are my only power mods. im pretty sure it could pull my old 02 R1 no prob. id like to get it on a dyno just to see what its actually making, i know its no superbike, but im still curious..

luckz88

ontheR6;84503 wrote: Thanks Alan, BTW you have to see the video of you, that was some real nice riding, i'll send you the link when its up..
Gus.
is this Gus? If so do you have any of the video from when you were following me for a bit?

ontheR6

luckz88;84892 wrote: is this Gus? If so do you have any of the video from when you were following me for a bit?
Hey, Chad is it? i just watched the vid, its 1 lap of trying to keep up with you and then u got the cramp :)
fyi, the video quality sucks for some reason. gonna edit and post the vid tonight.
Thanx for giving me a tow!!
and congrats on the bump man!!! things are sometimes meant to be, i'm so glad that you got to ride, it made me feel so much better.
Gus.

luckz88

ontheR6;84901 wrote: Hey, Chad is it? i just watched the vid, its 1 lap of trying to keep up with you and then u got the cramp :)
fyi, the video quality sucks for some reason. gonna edit and post the vid tonight.
Thanx for giving me a tow!!
and congrats on the bump man!!! things are sometimes meant to be, i'm so glad that you got to ride, it made me feel so much better.
Gus.
yeah its Chad...yeah i was pissed that i got the cramp because i wanted to pass him one more time...glad that i could help pull ya along.

thanks about the bump. i rode just one session and they bumped me straight to A. that sucks abotu what happened to you though. hows the bike? and thanks for letting me take your place that day. you were getting it too that morning. it would have been better if i was out there with you guys in the morning.

ontheR6

luckz88;84902 wrote: yeah its Chad...yeah i was pissed that i got the cramp because i wanted to pass him one more time...glad that i could help pull ya along.

thanks about the bump. i rode just one session and they bumped me straight to A. that sucks abotu what happened to you though. hows the bike? and thanks for letting me take your place that day. you were getting it too that morning. it would have been better if i was out there with you guys in the morning.
Bike is alright, just need a clipon and brake lever, i don't think i need a master cylinder. some cosmetic stuff too.
what was i gonna get that morning?
editing vid as we speak so should be up in 30-40 min max.

luckz88

ontheR6;84904 wrote: Bike is alright, just need a clipon and brake lever, i don't think i need a master cylinder. some cosmetic stuff too.
what was i gonna get that morning?
editing vid as we speak so should be up in 30-40 min max.
cool i will check it out. are you doing anymore days this year? i ended up getting down to a 1.21.7 on sunday also

luckz88

There was another silver R6 that had a camera on the tail facing backwards. When I came up behind you I flipped you off thinking it was Gus. So dont take offense to it.

LesPow

Control Rider
Is this Corey's vid??? I think I have this on my cam too. It must be man cus you chased me down, I came by you at 3.43min and after you passed I chased you for a while. Like VIR you put it on me.

ckgtimk2

Rasta;85260 wrote: Is this Corey's vid??? I think I have this on my cam too. It must be man cus you chased me down, I came by you at 3.43min and after you passed I chased you for a while. Like VIR you put it on me.
yea its me haha. id like to see your video of that session, let me know if you post it up. you caught me off guard when you went past, i was waiting for chad. i saw it was you and had to take it back to you :D i was looking forward to battling sunday, sorry to hear your bike broke, heard it was the throttle cable or something?

LesPow

Control Rider
Yeah man, my throttle cable broke on the front straight. Euro Racing's throttle cable designed for the 600rr are a problem.
Sundays battle would have been fun, but I give you the crown. Hahaha, little grasshopper's got more to learn.
Trying to post vid. giving me a prob.

ckgtimk2

Emerson;85568 wrote: Corey, that pass in 4 :wow: you got guts!!
what pass in 4? i passed chad between 3 and 4, and someone else between 4 and 5, no actual passes IN 4 though. sorry no guts here.