Potluck at Jefferson 10/11/14 (End of the season Sha*bang)

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
We are planning a potluck for Saturday evening at the Jefferson Circuit around 6pm
( 10/11/14) to celebrate the conclusion of the inaugural season for N2!

I will start it off, "The First Lady" and I will be bringing the following:

Smoked Barbecue Spare Ribs
Smoked Brisket Sandwiches
Coleslaw
Cowboy Beans
and of course.... Bacon wrapped chicken bites

If you want to contribute just post up what you are going to be bringing so we can start a list.

You don't have to contribute to participate! Everybody is welcome!! So make a plan to stay and hang out Saturday evening after riding or come by and hang out even if you're not riding Saturday.

Also, if someone has a fire-pit to contribute i'm sure it would be nice to have Saturday evening once the sun starts to go down!

See you at the Track!!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
"Bacon wrapped chicken bites" .........IN! I have the fire pit if someone has some firewood.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
It is Summit Point, we can just send the kids out for fire wood ;). You are bringing my not so little man, right?
This will be the first weekend he's missed all year. He has a School Soccer Game Friday Night and a Travel Soccer Tournament this weekend. I haven't told him I'm going to the track yet. Figured I would avoid the pain until Friday afternoon. He even has Tomorrow off School. He's going to kill me!

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
This will be the first weekend he's missed all year. He has a School Soccer Game Friday Night and a Travel Soccer Tournament this weekend. I haven't told him I'm going to the track yet. Figured I would avoid the pain until Friday afternoon. He even has Tomorrow off School. He's going to kill me!

My poor buddy! Tell him I atleast asked about him, maybe that will help ( Just don't tell him it was for cheap child labor!)

Spudstr

I'll bring some cookies, maybe my pasta if i can fit it in a container and in my rv fridge..

I have a ton of firewood so i'll bring a stack as well.

As long as it doesn't look like its going to rain all day tomorrow. pending travel :(

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Thanks for the great cookout Shiloh! Thanks everyone who hung out after the event Saturday and those who came in early for Sunday. It was great getting to hang out and keep warm by the fire.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Save him from communist kickball!
He's not hard core. We like him to be involved in a team sport for school and travel soccer was the path to be ready for school ball. Now we need to figure out how to back out of the travel team so we get our weekend back for good old dirt riding.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
That was a fun weekend. JC is a tough little track!
Yes, my legs are a little sore. And typically my legs are the last thing to be sore.

I thought the extra length would allow for a little more relaxation but the new section is more technical than the old section. I can't wait to get out there on an 85 degree day and see what turn 1 is like at a good pace.

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Yesterday was a blast! Definitely just had to try and survive in turn one, I'm sure that's a different track in the sun and warmer temps.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Turn 1 was most interesting...and the shade from the trees sure didn't help in warming up the track. I was sliding front and rear a bit going into turn 1, then decided I should just be smart instead and take it a little slower. Fun track!