power share at njmp

ta2kutz

anyone going to njmp on the 11th that wants to split electric for warmers. im not sure what they charge but splitting it would be better.
shoot me a msg or post here

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
If you're parked next to me, you can just plug into my EU3000. It generates enough juice to power 2 sets of warmers and not break a sweat.

I'll be there Friday evening. I'll be in dark blue/silver F350 with white trailer. My truck has a topper with a large white NESBA logo on the back window.

Pour a little gas into the generator tank at lunchtime and we'll call it a square deal.

ta2kutz

dude thanks ill take you up on it.
ill look for you ill be in on sat morning. i run a white and red 2 tone dakota ill be pulling a single bike trailer with a black zx7r with a green tank
ya know whats real funny
bike number is 66 also!!!
anything else i can get you for use of it?

D-Zum

Cinnabon? :D

Nah....I'll be fine.

I'll try to save a spot for your rig to park next to mine.

My canopy's like a 10x15, so I got ya covered, too.

I'll have Yuengling Lager and Yuengling Black & Tan in the cooler, too.

gammagoblin

Anyone else want to split? I asked in the main thread but no bites. I'm going on sat (11th) and running a set of warmers.

ta2kutz

HEY DARRIN I THINK I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HOOK YOU up on the cinnabuns!!! there is a cinnabun place on the turnpike where i get on.......
i might be able to swing in and get some. might have to use the warmers to get them warm again once i get there. yeah if you could hold a spot that would be great. ive got a 10x15 also ill bring with me.

D-Zum

Hey Gamma,

Tat's in A, I'm in I, and you're in B group. That means there's only going to be at most 2 sets of warmers on my generator at a time.

We might be able to work it out with a little coordination.
Tat and I get our warmers hooked up first after tech. Tat goes out...you turn yours on, I go out, Tat comes back in and hooks his up, I go out,...lather, rinse, repeat....we got a rotation ya dig?

Mmmmmmm.......Cinnabon...Tat, I've been riding my ass off on my Trek 1.5 bolted into my Cycleops trainer. Any weight I've lost is going to come right back. :)

gammagoblin

Hey, thanks! Sounds like a plan. I don't mind putting mine on late in the morning or at lunch, B usually starts rrrreeeeaaalllllyyy sloooowwwlllyyy anyway.

I'll throw in some gas, and maybe a BEvERage or some kinda snack to help you find what you lost on the Trek :rtfm: