Prayers for a Booboo....

Mikey75702

I thought it necessary to start a thread asking for your thoughts/prayers for the founding member of the blueninja fan club, our own Kung-fu Panda (aka Cr. Lou)..... He got a flu shot, and it has made his arm swell, please keep him in your thoughts:D
:popcorn:

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
I heard he screams like a girl and it took 4 nurses to hold him down. And not the cute ones, the big Helga ones.

LOrtega

Control Rider
Motha Fu#@kas !!!!! If i survive this pain and I am able to attend the endurance day ... Your all on my list

Mikey75702

LOrtega;215646 wrote: Motha Fu#@kas !!!!! If i survive this pain and I am able to attend the endurance day ... Your all on my list
Save mine for Jennings if I can make it this year... I won't be back out this season :(

stkr

I hope your arm gets back to normal soon so you can resume a normal life. We'll all be thinking about you during this difficult time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twiztedjester55

Nsfw

I came across a picture of the incident. Be warned people it's pretty graphic.
Lou, you're in my prayers, heal up buddy! Hopefully with some physical therapy you'll be able to make it to the Endurance day but don't push it too soon we don't want there to be permanent damage.

booboo.jpg

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
DEAR GOD THAT IS HIDEOUS!!!!!

Looks like something from "Trauma Life in the ER!"

I will be deferring some of my Air Fence Fun donation this year to the Flu Shot Boo Boo Fund.
You can to by calling 800 Flu Boo Boo.

That's right folks...call this number! ANYTHING you can spare for this tragic and deforming disease's research and prevention until we find a cure will be appreciated.

1-800-FLU-BUBU!

jimgl3

listen, this is no laughing matter. any time the skin is broken it is serious people. our skin is our first line defense against infection. and puncture wounds are the worst kind. there is any number of bacteria that could get in there and cause anything from redness and swelling all the way to gangrene or even sepsis and death!

prayers sent!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
D-Zum;215700 wrote: DEAR GOD THAT IS HIDEOUS!!!!!

Looks like something from "Trauma Life in the ER!"

I will be deferring some of my Air Fence Fun donation this year to the Flu Shot Boo Boo Fund.
You can to by calling 800 Flu Boo Boo.

That's right folks...call this number! ANYTHING you can spare for this tragic and deforming disease's research and prevention until we find a cure will be appreciated.

1-800-FLU-BUBU!
I almost spit my coffee all over the P/C! Now thats some funny sh$t Darren!:agree:

maxpr1

Twiztedjester55;215697 wrote: I came across a picture of the incident. Be warned people it's pretty graphic.
Lou, you're in my prayers, heal up buddy! Hopefully with some physical therapy you'll be able to make it to the Endurance day but don't push it too soon we don't want there to be permanent damage.

booboo.jpg

OMG THat is Awful.... heal up quick!

jimgl3;215764 wrote:
listen, this is no laughing matter. any time the skin is broken it is serious people. our skin is our first line defense against infection. and puncture wounds are the worst kind. there is any number of bacteria that could get in there and cause anything from redness and swelling all the way to gangrene or even sepsis and death!

prayers sent!
No Joke:eek:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
jimgl3;215764 wrote: listen, this is no laughing matter. any time the skin is broken it is serious people. our skin is our first line defense against infection. and puncture wounds are the worst kind. there is any number of bacteria that could get in there and cause anything from redness and swelling all the way to gangrene or even sepsis and death!

prayers sent!
This is why you use rubbing alcohol at the injection site, then Tequila internally to fiight off infections on both fronts!

:D