Product Review: Tank Tredz

Katie785

I had the chance to try out a new tank grip... And was VERY happy with what I saw!

Everything with the Tank Tredz was great from start to finish. Installation was a snap. I just cleaned off the area I was going to apply the Tank Tredz, and slapped it on. I applied it on top of my TrackWraps and it stuck very well. The shape of the Tank Tredz was small enough that it allowed for some error if I got it on slightly wrong. It also came with a grip for my phone, which was quite an added bonus!

The Tank Tredz held up great so far, making it through 3 full rounds of WERA racing, 2 rain races, 2 track days and 2 "incidences" where I ended up on my butt. I was worried that it would start to pick up dirt and get discolored, but so far it still looks brand new - even after a lowside in the Georgia clay at Road Atlanta! I also really like the fact that it is clear because I can see right through it and it doesn't take away from the look of my wrapped bike like some other manufacturers do. The racers nearby me in the pits saw me install it before practice and said that they liked it as well. It's sticky enough to keep me from sliding around and keep me in place under heavy braking, but unobtrusive enough not to get in the way while I'm transitioning between corners. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the Tank Tredz and recommend the kits to everyone in need of some extra grip! (see:BeaveRun T1 - about mid-corner bump!)

Control Rider
N2
+1 on the Tank Tredz. I have been using them for about 2 years now. IMO they are the best tank grip available.