Public Admission

dogger

I hereby publicly acknowledge that Derek was right and I was wrong. Vesrah SRJL '06/'07 R6 front brake pads will fit on an '08 without issue. I humbly ask for forgiveness and hope he will extend credit to me for the 99 beers I still owe. I hope this controversy and humiliation will soon be put to rest. Thanks for the help Derek.

Also, thanks to Earle and Todd (black R6 - tall guy) for all the help and advice to me and my buddies.

stow

dogger;14076 wrote: I hereby publicly acknowledge that Derek was right and I was wrong. Vesrah SRJL '06/'07 R6 front brake pads will fit on an '08 without issue. I humbly ask for forgiveness and hope he will extend credit to me for the 99 beers I still owe. I hope this controversy and humiliation will soon be put to rest. Thanks for the help Derek.

Also, thanks to Earle and Todd (black R6 - tall guy) for all the help and advice to me and my buddies.
You actually questioned Derek's knowledge on bikes. I am surprised you haven't been banished.

justariot66

:spank:OK look if you questioned him in front of others and verbally insulted him then the appology is necessary. Otherwsie its abit of a but kiss.

smack28752

Oh, I was there when the bet was made, hands shaken and both sides nervously took the challenge with so much on the line (yes even Derek was beginning to doubt himself).... Derek proved, once more, to be the man. JP (dogger) took his whipping like a man and all was set straight in the world as we know it. Of course, dogger did get his brake pads installed by D. to prove his point. Maybe that was his intent all along!

Rick Johnson

For those of you that don't know Derek has owned and ran a bike shop in NC. It's great that he is at all the SE events to help us .Glad they worked out cause those vesrahs are some serious stopping power.