Putnam 2012

nk140

It is still tentative, but it looks like the only open weekend right now is the GP weekend.

j_fuggin_t

:argh: july & august again i guess, maybe an april in there too

gkotlin;224994 wrote: USGPRU Finale again! YES! Need to work on setup for Putnam!
looks like i may participate in that :D

some guy #2

After watching all the racing at Putnam and doing one myself I cannot wait for 2012!

For USGPRU, what licenses do they accept? WERA, CCS and which other ones?

gkotlin

some guy #2;225017 wrote: After watching all the racing at Putnam and doing one myself I cannot wait for 2012!

For USGPRU, what licenses do they accept? WERA, CCS and which other ones?
They accepted those licenses. If you go their site, I'm sure all the information is still up there.

j_fuggin_t

ronhix;225133 wrote: We need to get some of the "real" fast guys that were at the USGPRU to give us both a tow! :D
well.. i kept chimichanga in sight for a lap & a half, so maybe if we unplug a cylinder we'd be good :D

geekmug

j_fuggin_t;225123 wrote: may wanna check that april, august & september putnam schedule :D
Looks like Cycle Options lost their two weekends and they gave them to NESBA. No offense to the folks behind the CO events, because I respect anyone who is willing to rent out a track for me to use, but I'd rather they be NESBA events them CO events, so it's all good with me.